Accepted (Expert) Primal Dialga Pixel Parkour

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
It is a common fact that I really don't like pixel art... But every now and again, I like to challenge myself in every genre of map making, and while my Mudkip Pixel art was unique, as it had the background, I decided to do a traditional pixel art monster course, in the form of the villianous Primal Dialga, the main antagonist from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky, my favourite game of all time.

This is the fourth map I have submitted based upon that game, the first being Temporal Tower Parkour, the second being Frozen Future Parkour (My favourite one), the Mudkip Neutral Avatar Parkour and now this, the Primal Dialga Parkour!

This map contains -

• 105 Jumps, ranging from a variety of iron bar/ice/circle and ladder jumps to put players to the test!
  • 6 Checkpoints along the course!
  • A Custom warp - /warp PrimalDialga
  • Created by one of the server's active mappers, Pokezelda (Having created, judged and critiqued many a map)
  • A sexy image folder on imgur, with all your screenshots in one little package - http://imgur.com/a/7AOEo
So feel free to come along to my plot and check it out, and while you're there, check out my other maps at these warps -

/warp PkTestFacility (Insane)
/warp FrozenFuture (Medium)
/warp TemporalPk (Hard)
/warp MudkipPk (Medium)

Enjoy, and happy jumping!

~ Billy