ExpTop

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,892 47
At the end of season 2 of Aether Olympus, I had more than 300 million exp. For a while, during the season I was wondering if I had the most by any player. I would ask around to see if anyone had more, but since I had no way of checking, it was easy for others to lie and say they had more.
As a result, I think there should be a command that checks top exp by players. " /exptop " is my suggestion. This command would be a simple thing that is just interesting to look at. And I know the people on ManaCube love random statistics.
I don't think this would be too difficult to add and will kind of give another reason for exp. Currently, there isn't much to do with exp on Olympus. I can only think of selling on /ah and getting books from /ce.
Maybe someone else knows of more things exp can be used for. Let me know!

This will also be on the suggestions page, and I will post a link below once I do so.
*I was about to type the suggestion on the suggestion page, but it seemed to be closed or something? Does anyone know anything about that?

Support this thread and the suggestions thread, if you think that this should be added.

Your Friend,
SSM

Last edited:

Alazka

MVP
Alazka
Alazka
MVP
Ratings
SSM i like this idea. It could be an extra bit of competition for players which could boost the server morale. Also 300 MILLION!??!! Bruh impressive.

keep up being the coolest!!!