• Total voters

Vsloop

MVP+
vSloop4
vSloop4
MVP+
Ratings
3 1
I have played a lot of factions with over 8yr of experience in this game. I have seen servers grow and then kill them self off with bad updates. So I had a couple ideas for the server that I have seen other servers use and was a big success and I think this could help this server grow.

1. Have factions on its own server. This could help with lag and to me shows that factions is a big part when it has its own server and not mixed in with lots of other games.
  1. With the over world(/wild) have it be normal terrain, and then the last 500 blocks closest to the border have it be a flat world so it's easier to mine out for bases. This makes there more to do after a reset, because ur going to want to get out there and try to find cave spider spawners to start farming and mine Iron and gold for money and buckets.
  2. Simply add MCMMO this adds variety and is something fun to grind.
  3. Make the overworld 5k by 5k and all warps 2k by 2k and also make spawn warzone 15 chunks by 15 chunks spawn warzone is too big in my eyes.
  4. This is going to be about events. I have envoys every hour. I have an event called conquest, which spawns in the /wild in a warzone with a chest that needs to be hit 150 times to get loot but there are mobs that are trying hard to stop you.
  5. Max season 2 is long and longer and it gets boring and short like you could have done more if it had more time. With the 1 week grace period it gives you 7weeks with a 2 month season to max your statement and not just 3 weeks.
  6. Fix enchantment so they have a destroy percent and a random success not 100%
These are some ideas that I could see help the server with factions strive when factions have been hard to find a true factions server. Leave your ideas in the comments thank you.

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
360 108
I have played a lot of factions with over 8yr of experience in this game. I have seen servers grow and then kill them self off with bad updates. So I had a couple ideas for the server that I have seen other servers use and was a big success and I think this could help this server grow.

1. Have factions on its own server. This could help with lag and to me shows that factions is a big part when it has its own server and not mixed in with lots of other games.

1. With the over world(/wild) have it be normal terrain, and then the last 500 blocks closest to the border have it be a flat world so it's easier to mine out for bases. This makes there more to do after a reset, because ur going to want to get out there and try to find cave spider spawners to start farming and mine Iron and gold for money and buckets.
  2. Simply add MCMMO this adds variety and is something fun to grind.
  3. Make the overworld 5k by 5k and all warps 2k by 2k and also make spawn warzone 15 chunks by 15 chunks spawn warzone is too big in my eyes.
  4. This is going to be about events. I have envoys every hour. I have an event called conquest, which spawns in the /wild in a warzone with a chest that needs to be hit 150 times to get loot but there are mobs that are trying hard to stop you.
  5. Max season 2 is long and longer and it gets boring and short like you could have done more if it had more time. With the 1 week grace period it gives you 7weeks with a 2 month season to max your statement and not just 3 weeks.
  6. Fix enchantment so they have a destroy percent and a random success not 100%
These are some ideas that I could see help the server with factions strive when factions have been hard to find a true factions server. Leave your ideas in the comments thank you.
Tbh I disagree with most of your suggestions.

1) Suggestion: It is it's own server. You see, manacube is a network which joins all these servers and makes them accecable to everyone by joining in though one IP (ip example: manacube.com).

1) 2 Suggestion: The server is made this way so players can build their bases within the 1 month reset cap. Aka, it is flat so it is easier for the players to make their bases.

2) Suggestion: Faction resets every month so I don't think that adding such plugin will be enjoyed at the fullest as simply players won't have enough time to grind out those skills. Survival has this plugin though if you want to play with it.

3) Suggestion: This would be a great idea if manacube was a small server. What I am trying to say is that More Players = More Land.

4) Suggestion: ???

5) Suggestion: People win prizes at the end of the season so making the season longer will only make those people leave.

6) Suggestion: Ok I kinda agree with this one :) heh

Vsloop

MVP+
vSloop4
vSloop4
MVP+
Ratings
3 1
Tbh I disagree with most of your suggestions.

1) Suggestion: It is it's own server. You see, manacube is a network which joins all these servers and makes them accecable to everyone by joining in though one IP (ip example: manacube.com).

1) 2 Suggestion: The server is made this way so players can build their bases within the 1 month reset cap. Aka, it is flat so it is easier for the players to make their bases.

2) Suggestion: Faction resets every month so I don't think that adding such plugin will be enjoyed at the fullest as simply players won't have enough time to grind out those skills. Survival has this plugin though if you want to play with it.

3) Suggestion: This would be a great idea if manacube was a small server. What I am trying to say is that More Players = More Land.

4) Suggestion: ???

5) Suggestion: People win prizes at the end of the season so making the season longer will only make those people leave.

6) Suggestion: Ok I kinda agree with this one :) heh

1) suggestion 2 have 500blocks in from boarder be flat but rest is normal so u can find spawners and mine for iron and gold
4) its would be an event that happened every 3 hrs its on cosmicpvp and it such fun to try to get loot.

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
360 108
1) suggestion 2 have 500blocks in from boarder be flat but rest is normal so u can find spawners and mine for iron and gold
4) its would be an event that happened every 3 hrs its on cosmicpvp and it such fun to try to get loot.
mine- BRO