Favorite Game?

noodlemonkey01

VIP
ImALiarTrustMe
ImALiarTrustMe
VIP
Ratings
154 8
If you mean server-wise, my favorite gamemode is Creative.

On creative, you can express your ideas as much as you'd like. There's little to no limit on what you can build (excluding inappropriate structures and/or offensive ones) and a great way to actually learn how to become skilled. As you progress through the grades, you learn more and more each time you earn a grade as it represents your building skill level.

Last edited:
Ratings
If you mean server-wise, my favorite gamemode is Creative.

On creative, you can express your ideas as much as you'd like. There's little to no limit on what you can build (excluding inappropriate structures and/or offensive ones) and a great way to actually learn how to build. As you progress through the grades, you learn more and more each time you progress a grade as it represents your building skill level.
Totally agree! My favorite gamemode is creative too :)

Sophie(413)

Ratings
90 4
I like playing on parkour and Skyblock :)

Parkour really makes me feel good sometimes. It was the part that I came on for first, it reminds me of my old friends, reminds me to think happy thoughts. But it also can make me rage pretty well xD

Than Skyblock, I never really went on nub but now I love it. It's kinda brought me together with players that maybe I haven't known as much. And I've also made more friends, that I probably would've never gotten the chance to have fun with them!

livq

MVP+
livq
livq
MVP+
Ratings
115 1
KitPvp is where it is!!! Kitpvp has such good chats and such cool people!! Love it there!! Creative would be my second choice, I just started it, and i can already tell it has such a fun community!!! <3

GeneralHamster

Donator
Ratings
20 1
Creative and Parkour even though I severely suck at parkour :p

I think Creative and Parkour has the most lovable and funny community and chats :p