ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Happy Holidays! and a Wonderful Winter!
:mc_332-0:

Howdy! I saw some others making some snazzy forums posts today and it inspired me to make my own. I use to post a lot on the forums but I've gotten out of the habit and I would like to start doing it again! So today I have a question for yall! What is your favorite Holiday or Winter Tradition? No matter what you celebrate or if you don't celebrate anything in the winter I would love to hear about it. Being on a server like Manacube where the player base is from all over the world we could get some really unique and cool responses here!

First, I celebrate Christmas even though I'm not religious. I find that this Holiday can bring out the best in people if they let it. My current favorite Christmas tradition in putting up our trees and decorating the house! I've always loved rearranged and decorating rooms. I convinced my family to let me put up two trees in our living room this year!

IMG_4232.jpg

I am so excited to see your answers, even though this year has been difficult for all of us I truly hope you all have a cheerful and happy Winter/Holiday season!

So please, tell me what is your favorite Holiday/Winter Tradition? and why!

best, kayla :mc_384-0:

prettyyodd

ELITE
prettyyodd
prettyyodd
ELITE
Ratings
93 3
HELLO WOMEN! my favorite Christmas tradition is EATING. My dad always makes homemade noodles and they are the highlight of the holidays. I also enjoy setting up Christmas decorations at both my house and my grandparents house.

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
My family doesn't have a set Christmas tradition, but ever since we got a huge wooden box with little doors numbered 1-25 (counting down the days until Christmas) opening up to little gifts such as candy, $1 bills, or little gift cards, we have done it every year since! It's always super exciting waking up each December morning to see what little piece of candy is waiting! Before we got the box, my sisters and I always loved putting our hand-made ornaments from elementary school onto our tree in our living room!

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
My favorite season is Christmas easily, I just love the vibe that goes with it, it always makes me so happy!! All of our traditions lie on Christmas eve, we always gather in our matching Christmas pjs and have a huge Christmas party with all of our friends and family. We have steak for dinner and just have an amazing time with family. We open one present that night then set out our cookies and do reindeer food outside. It is always fun to celebrate with the little ones and see how excited they get by these items!

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Christmas is easily my favourite holiday. Over here where I live, we don't really have much culture/traditions here. We don't have Christmas Trees in our houses, we don't have extra large meals with our entire families, we just know it's Christmas and we are happy lmao. But I really enjoy the Christmas jolly atmosphere. One of the things I adore is waking up and drinking a hot cup of cocoa (with 2 marshmallows for extra happiness) to warm myself up. It's the best and it reminds me of when I was younger idek why xD

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Jesus Kay, that thing is massive :eek:

It's been a long rough year for my family so we decided to kinda let Christmas slide this year. If corona is over I'm going to be celebrating Christmas in NY next year tho :D

usually, we just gather around and be near family. We aren't religious either but I totally love Christmas and it's been my favourite holiday forever

I hope everyone has an amazing holiday season! <33

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Christmas morning

Marine

ELITE
littlesussyking
littlesussyking
ELITE
Ratings
Where I live, I'm most likely to be one of the only few who celebrate Christmas religiously. My holiday traditions are mainly having my aunt and cousin come over because they live the closest, open presents then all go to church together. When we come back, we have people stop by to say hi and pick up their gifts.

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Before the pandemic, we used to have our entire family come over (My mum's side and my dad's), so there would usually be 15 of us at our house celebrating together. We'd have a Christmas lunch and then open all of our presents together. I'm going to miss that this year, but we've still got our cousins coming around (As we're allowed to have a few people over due to the tier system).

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Christmas is absolutely my favourite holiday. Every christmas my sister and I do this thing where we go on google and search up that santa tracker and we stay up all night just having the santa tracker in the backround and everytime he gets to our city we get so excited. While waiting for that tracker to get to our city we watch christmas movies the entire night while eating popcorn and cookies. It's my favourite time of the year, sadly this year my sister is not spending it with me because my sister is spending it with my dad who doesn't live with us anymore. I'm excited to spend christmas with all my friends online, but sad that I won't be able to do this tradition this year.