Ratings
518 24
Builder : caseyclosed
ID : /plot v caseyclosed 19
Difficulty : Expert
Number of jumps : 75
Screenshot :
1605741674473.png

theme might be a little confusing to you but its a cross-section of one of the executive rooms in the game Control.

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Enjoyable parkour and good theme/build. That’s a +1 from me dog. Pls add that cobble wall back so I can do the 2bm cw 3+1 :-:

Last edited:

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello Casey,

This map is being put into Ongoing. This means that your map has been reviewed by a primary map judge and is ready to be discussed among the map judging team. Please be patient during this process as it may take a few days for us to come to a final decision on your map! The thread will now be locked to public comments.

If you have questions, message me on Discord.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello Casey,

I am happy to tell you this map is being accepted! The theme is original, there are no maps from the game Control yet, so good job on coming up with an original theme. The build is great, it is accurate to what the building looks like in the game from looking at some references. I'm a fan of all the red, it looks very unique and stays pretty true to the art style. Good job!

The parkour is great of course, fun to play, fits the difficulty, is mixed and varied, etc. Not much else to say about it, great work.

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have questions, feel free to message me on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.