Feezas introduction

Feezas

Donator
Ratings
Hey everyone who is reading this thread!
I saw everyone doing introductions, so I talk to myself: I should do too!

So hey again! My name is Aivaras, i'm using nickname "Feezas". I was born in Lithuania. Lithuania is in Europe, pretty small country, but who cares :D. I'm 15, used to play a lot of games, but actually stoped playing them for a couple reasons, they we're boring, they didin't had great community as MineVast's. I started playing MineVast, in May i believe, that's not long time ago, joined forums May 6.

Little more 'bout myself: Like to do photography, doesn't matter where, in real life, or even in games, sounds kinda weird, but yeah.
3d.png

2016-08-02_13.30.38.png

Aerophic

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
74 3
whale cum to the community m8

denomaniac

Donator
Ratings
74 1
Welcome to the forums, Feezas! I hope to see you around the server more often. And photography isn't weird in minecraft; I'm always taking pictures with everyone in game. ;):D

Feezas

Donator
Ratings
Welcome to the forums, Feezas! I hope to see you around the server more often. And photography isn't weird in minecraft; I'm always taking pictures with everyone in game. ;):D
I mean those pictures, like sunrise and stuff :D not ppl :D

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Welcome,

If you ever have any questions or queries feel free to message me in game or on the forums.

And I share the same passion about photography. It's beautiful being able to capture things you love.

I'll see you around :D

GGaz

Ratings
10 3
Hiya Feezas!

I'm fairly new myself, but I'd still like to welcome you to the community! Hopefully we will see each other around some time soon! :)

Feezas

Donator
Ratings
Hiya Feezas!

I'm fairly new myself, but I'd still like to welcome you to the community! Hopefully we will see each other around some time soon! :)
See that you're new! Come to parkour, i'll help you as best as I can with it! :)

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Well Welcome to Minevast Forums. I dont have much to say when you are not new to this server. But I will still say Welcome and if you need help ask any of us! <3

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Welcome to the forums Feezas :D I've seen you around on parkour and you're an excellent member of the community :p If you have any questions fell free to ask me or any other staff member :p

Feezas

Donator
Ratings
Welcome to the forums Feezas :D I've seen you around on parkour and you're an excellent member of the community :p If you have any questions fell free to ask me or any other staff member :p
Thanks for the good words! Ofcourse!