Number of jumps: 80+
I do some changes come and try again!

Last edited:

peachay

Dedicated Member
Ratings
105 9
Hi there,
First of all, I really like the theme of this map, but I believe you have not executed this well as the overall design of the Ferris Wheel is unattractive very pixel art-like. Moreover, I cannot see a good variety of jumps based on the pictures you have provided, all I can see is ladders. In conclusion, I am going to give this map a -1 , I would recommend putting more effort and time into your maps in the future.
Good luck though :)

Last edited:

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
Hi there,
First of all, I really like the theme of this map, but I believe you have not executed this well as the overall design of the Ferris Wheel is unattractive very pixel art-like. Moreover, I cannot see a good variety of jumps based on the pictures you have provided, all I can see is ladders and the jumps are too hard in my opinion for a medium. In conclusion, I am going to give this map a -1 , I would recommend putting more effort and time into your maps in the future.
i agree -1

Hi there,
First of all, I really like the theme of this map, but I believe you have not executed this well as the overall design of the Ferris Wheel is unattractive very pixel art-like. Moreover, I cannot see a good variety of jumps based on the pictures you have provided, all I can see is ladders and the jumps are too hard in my opinion for a medium. In conclusion, I am going to give this map a -1 , I would recommend putting more effort and time into your maps in the future.
Look at the difficult again

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
Hi hi, I'm leaving a -1. The build is very pixel-art like (2 blocks thick) and doesn't really look very good. The parkour wasn't fun at all to do and mostly all were ladder jumps. Good luck anyway :)
-Bun

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi monster_admin,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The build is I think not really attractive, using wool for example is not really the best block for this type of build, but it's not the only bad point of the build. The parkour is average, there is some nice jumps, but it was confusing and a bit repetitive.
However, the theme is nice, and like said before, the parkour used some interesting jumps !

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.