Finally quitting

Harryyysan

ELITE
Harryyysan
Harryyysan
ELITE
Ratings
68 17
First off ive put this off for a couple weeks because i didnt wanna fully leave manacube but the community has become kind of toxic and some of the players i dislike, another contributing factor is life, its just gotten way too busy for me and i cant really find the time to play manacube anymore. there is also the fact im bloody addicted to csgo and id much rather it over minecraft atm. I may be back to manacube in the future (doubt it), but for now i bid you all fare well.

Johniee

Dedicated Member
Ratings
171 5
Harryyysan I am sorry to hear you are going to be leaving us. I know we use to talk but we haven't recently. Hopefully you do come back to Manacube in the future. But for now I bid you a farewell and I hope you achieve your goals in your future as well. I wish you the best of luck. If you ever want to talk you have me on Discord.

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Hey, @Harryyysan. It's sad to see you're leaving. :( I haven't talked to you much, but you are a good person. I wish you the best of luck in the path you're traveling. I hope everything gets well soon, and I hope to see you back on the server in the future. Anyways, farewell. ;)