First Non-Donor to Reach Champion

Ratings
Congratulations it is impressive to reach such a high level without spending money! I applaud you for being able to achieve that! That shows a lot of perseverance :)

ronanashmancer

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
102 2
Congrats! I see no reason that donors are getting much advantage in the parkour server. To be honest I donated as well, and there is not much different being a donor than a non donor during parkour. Secondly, the only big advantages on donating if your only a parkour fan on Minevast is that you can see the donor parkour maps and do them, also just donating on Minevast is a great idea! If you are champion you most likely love Minevast, so donating wouldn't be a bad option. I understand you may just not donate just to say your the first. But, maybe donate, i'm sure you'd like the perks. #BlameEula

Ratings
well its not like i didnt donate because i wanted first
its more like my parents say its a waste of money ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

xOdyssey_

Donator
Ratings
23 1
Sorry to burst your bubble, but you're not. I think you're the third. There was this person that's name started with R but he got Premium after he got insane, and this person that's name started with K. Oh wait, there was also Nixi, a map creator.

Phoxius

Donator
Ratings
54 7
Congrats!!!

mateias

Donator
Ratings
Congrats! When did you get Champ? I got it earlier this morning at 8 amish and I havent donated either!

Ratings
I got Champion somewhere in July. Maybe a couple days before this post was created? I already forgot :p