Flaxk-WS540 The "Bolt Thrower"

Ratings
Flaxk-WS540, the model of my Warship. Called "Bolt Thrower" after a human metal group.

The Flaxk-WS540 is a warship model made by Flaxk Warco. in the 7th Intergalactic War. Specially used for Wars and exploring.
A machine powered by 5 turtbium explosion engines, able to generate much power to feed Los Angeles for about 2 weeks.
167x13x27 meters long this ship is equipped with 25 nuclear phase beams (Lasers with the enough power to cut through diamond in few seconds), 10 Rail weapons (Electromagnetic waves of EMP, able to fry any other electronic equipment), 2 Hybrid particle diffusion oscillators (Basically rocket pods able to melt anything substantial [Including fire, have you ever seen melt fire in 0 Gravity? It's beautiful]) and for last:
2 incinerator-class plasma railgun; and my last crew acquisition: one Proton Strike Cannon (One big cannon used to liquidate ground enemies from 75000 kilometers away, with a mistake marge of 5-15 centimeters.
The
With installed layers of diamond, Anti-Matter project system, Ultran, and boron nitride the ship is secure of any weapon. Plus the ship counts with Exasonium shields for extra defense.

As the ship is extremely heavy, it can only flight at the speed of light when it's on the Transport mode instead of Battle or Roaming mode.

It also has an Neon Hybrid floating system, so it can keep hidden for long periods of time.

With a crew of 150 persons, 23 Sdrulls, and I.

If it's built in the correct way, the Flaxk-WS540 can be used for many stuff, from battles to exploring.