Forum Donator Rank

Sprinklez_

Donator
I purchased skyblock VIP last November and I tried to upgrade to Vast and it says that i can't because it doesn't show me as having VIP. My donor tag is also not showing up. I am attaching a copy of my Paypal receipt . I think it might have been on sale but i cant remember for sure.
http://gyazo.com/71bbb76714749d28786b31f93fec32d3
I cut the part off that has my address but if u need the whole thing i can send it directly to someone
Thanks! IGN: sprinklez_

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,749 83
I bought Sponsor
IGN: Rynin122599 Also it doesn't say i'm staff when i log onto here.
CiP_Cheech / Cheech4 I need legend on the forums TY
Ranked

I purchased skyblock VIP last November and I tried to upgrade to Vast and it says that i can't because it doesn't show me as having VIP. My donor tag is also not showing up. I am attaching a copy of my Paypal receipt . I think it might have been on sale but i cant remember for sure.
http://gyazo.com/71bbb76714749d28786b31f93fec32d3
I cut the part off that has my address but if u need the whole thing i can send it directly to someone
Thanks! IGN: sprinklez_
Fixed :)

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,749 83

Sprinklez_

Donator
Last night for some reason I lost Vip on Skyblock and you fixed it for me. I purchased the rank upgrade from Vip to Vast a few minutes after that. It shows me as Vast on Kit PvP and Creative but I'm still Vip on Skyblock.

Last edited:

Sprinklez_

Donator
Last night for some reason I lost Vip on Skyblock and you fixed it for me. I purchased the rank upgrade from Vip to Vast a few minutes after that. It shows me as Vast on Kit PvP and Creative but I'm still Vip on Skyblock.
Sorry i messed up on the reply. Just wanted to add that it says I'm Vip in hub.

Sprinklez_

Donator
I still don't have my Vast rank on Skyblock even though I have it on Kit PvP and Creative. I'm bummed because skyblock is the only server I play on. I attached my receipts to my earlier posts. What can I do to fix this?

Christian

Forum Master
ELITE
IIChristianII
IIChristianII
ELITE
Ratings
341 8
ign: Milo_XP rank: VAST

Last edited: