Free Rank Reward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Hello. I think that there should be a reward implemented for free ranks. I think that people that finish the whole prison game, should be able to get /fly. I feel like it could be a cool thing to have and something people can look forward to! Thank You for reading this and leave some suggestions for what Minevast should also add to the Free Rank! ;)

Pud96

Forum Expert
VIP+
Pud96
Pud96
VIP+
Ratings
57 14
well if that happend donators should have fly to not even me that i am vast can fly

DaTNTBoy

Dedicated Member
VIP
6YearOld
6YearOld
VIP
Ratings
53 10
I do agree in some ways, but some ways not. It wouldn't be fair to other players if you had a free donator rank by just getting to Z. I have seen 1 person rank up to Z in like 5 minutes, so people may just get other commands for free. I should say they get small extra commands, like some donor commands but definitely not /fly cause players can abuse it.

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
First of all there is a free rank. At one time in prison someone hacked the economy and many people were free, on my account I am rank Z and there is no Z-Mine, minevast is just waiting for Mount Olympus Prison to add more things.

MC_Mega_Miner

I got Z and Im No Donor or have any Donor rank at all, I think I EARNED it by mining and ranking up from Each Rank all the way to Z, and getting Z was no easy feat

so howabout you set me up with a couple commands X'D LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.