960 435
lol Wizful I meant -1 No screenshots

Catmaster2000

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
117 5
lol Wizful I meant -1 No screenshots
Have you even checked it out? Because “no just no” for having no screenshots and 1- says nothing about your opinion on the jumps, theme, build, etc. That’s not even constructive criticism.

Ratings
Hey ! I checked out your parkour since I needed something to do ;w; and it looks really nice ! I love the idea and the build looks great ! Simple idea, but it's so much fun . The jumps match that of a harder easy parkour, but that's to be expected, some easy parkours easier than others . I only have two complaints . One is the iron bar jumps . I would suggest replacing them with fences or something else, as that, and single glass panes are too glitchy in 1.12.2 , and I was playing in 1.12 . Another thing I pointed out is the fact that there is an impossible jump towards the end (either that or there is some amazing secret I don't know about ;P) A jump between a soul sand block and some fence . The soul sand makes it impossible to complete the jump ! Besides that , everything else seems nice !

Also - if you could (this is sort of shameless ;w;) but could you maybe check out my parkour and give some notes ? I've been waiting for a bit and no one's commented on it haha . This parkour is really good though, and once that impossible jump is fixed, it looks like it should be accepted !

- DontRunAway~

Catmaster2000

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
117 5
Hey ! I checked out your parkour since I needed something to do ;w; and it looks really nice ! I love the idea and the build looks great ! Simple idea, but it's so much fun . The jumps match that of a harder easy parkour, but that's to be expected, some easy parkours easier than others . I only have two complaints . One is the iron bar jumps . I would suggest replacing them with fences or something else, as that, and single glass panes are too glitchy in 1.12.2 , and I was playing in 1.12 . Another thing I pointed out is the fact that there is an impossible jump towards the end (either that or there is some amazing secret I don't know about ;P) A jump between a soul sand block and some fence . The soul sand makes it impossible to complete the jump ! Besides that , everything else seems nice !

Also - if you could (this is sort of shameless ;w;) but could you maybe check out my parkour and give some notes ? I've been waiting for a bit and no one's commented on it haha . This parkour is really good though, and once that impossible jump is fixed, it looks like it should be accepted !

- DontRunAway~
Thank you for the criticism! I have fixed the impossible jump and the iron bars. I will be checking out your course next :)

geekbird

Ratings
10 3
The build is nice and jumps are well placed. This is a great map, however there were 4 fence jumps you could easily skip around. I suggest you use barrier blocks to block off the shortcut.

Catmaster2000

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
117 5
The build is nice and jumps are well placed. This is a great map, however there were 4 fence jumps you could easily skip around. I suggest you use barrier blocks to block off the shortcut.
I just noticed that, it has been fixed. Thank you :D

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello again,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

You did indeed improve your map, but you have to keep in mind that the jumps should be around 20 - 40 jumps, otherwise it will get too long and difficult. The jumps have increased in their variety but there still isn't anything special to it. The most common jumps are still the same so it feels like you, as a player, are doing the same jumps over and over again. The build isn't too impressive either but decent. I'd suggest you to pick a new theme and make a splendid map out of that one, since I have seen that you can easily do it before.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)
Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Submission format: http://forums.manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/
List of current maps/themes: http://forums.manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/#post-73063
Map difficulty guide: http://forums.manacube.com/threads/map-difficulty-guide.16797/

Status
Not open for further replies.