Furkan1453bjk

I got told to come here and talk about a player name Furkan1453bjk by my friend Sean and basically what this person did is i was looking for someones plot then they came up to me for a little and then i left then a little later all of a sudden Furkan jumped me and killed me when i didnt do anything? which was weird then i asked for my stuff back and they start saying stuff toward me and saying that i tried to attack furkan when i didnt? and in the end furkan took my stuff and never gave it back. Thats all i came here to say have a lovely day!

PretzelAngel

Mod | Olympus & Skyblock
PretzelAngel
PretzelAngel
Mod
Ratings
169 7
I got told to come here and talk about a player name Furkan1453bjk by my friend Sean and basically what this person did is i was looking for someones plot then they came up to me for a little and then i left then a little later all of a sudden Furkan jumped me and killed me when i didnt do anything? which was weird then i asked for my stuff back and they start saying stuff toward me and saying that i tried to attack furkan when i didnt? and in the end furkan took my stuff and never gave it back. Thats all i came here to say have a lovely day!
Hi, you can report a player here: https://manacube.com/support/open
Once you do that, mods/admins will be able to look into it better :)

PretzelAngel

Mod | Olympus & Skyblock
PretzelAngel
PretzelAngel
Mod
Ratings
169 7
i imagine its kinda like reporting staff! the only difference is that if you report a player, there is a chance staff will do something about it!!
It takes time for admins to review staff reports, longer than it would take for a ticket, since there is a process they follow :) If it is a pressing issue, it may be helpful to dm the admin who took your staff report, or just dm an admin in general.