Nbh

Dedicated Member
ELITE
DadOfJesus
DadOfJesus
Ratings
84 24
Afternoon/Morning all!

What would you guys like to see in the future of manacube?!

Nbh

SadPeppermint

PATRON
SadPepMint
SadPepMint
Patron
Ratings
34 1
Honestly if they would do it. I would love to see a huge revamp of the hubs. Then again, I'd love to see them revamp most of the game modes.

Mushey

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mushey
Mushey
ELITE
Ratings
69 1
I would love it if they brought the OG skywars gamemode back. That was really really fun and added a unique gamemode to a server that doesn't really focus on minigames too much!

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
I want:
  1. a Boomer tag, ASAP
  2. A Parkour revamp <3
  3. and a springtime crate in May ;)

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
484 21
Competitive parkour would seem pretty cool, a "season" of parkour where players compete to become the best parkour player for monthly prizes (of course keeping the old parkour for those practising/don't want to compete). I feel like it'd encourage more players into parkour and give it that competitive factor for those who want it whilst still keeping that chill out parkour for those who don't want to compete. Just a thought in my mind. Could be a bad thought, could be a good thought. Who knows...
I would love to see a huge revamp of the hubs.
ooo yess!
  • a Boomer tag, ASAP
Ana really needs this tag, she's a super boomer (AnaxBoomer). I love you Ana <3

curtis

Dedicated Member
curtis18264
curtis18264
Ratings
121 2
There used to be an adventure map world in a very well known server but it got removed a couple years ago. I miss that a lot, and would love to see an adventure map world here, with maps made by the community, similar to how the parkour server is run.

Nxight

PATRON
nxight
nxight
Patron
Ratings
I wanna see more Survival updates.

SadPeppermint

PATRON
SadPepMint
SadPepMint
Patron
Ratings
34 1

OPCape

Ratings
19 2
I would like more small tournaments across all of the servers, every week have like a parkour tournament (for parkourse) and pvp tournaments (for kitpvp and factions) and for example more widely spread challenges (for Skyblock, Islands and Survival)