Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Map Creators: Quinnyp (for the build) Tastosterone (for the parkour)
Map Name: GauntletDock
Difficulty: Insane
# of Jumps: 107
# of Checkpoints: 7
Screenshots:
2020-03-17_17.31.25.png 2020-03-17_17.31.42.png

This map was created to model the gauntlet dock that Finn and Jake have the interns make in Adventure Time:

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
I can't +1 this enough. The build is very faithful to the original concept and it looks nice! The parkour is fantastically difficult. It's not artificial neo spam, it's pure skill required to do some of these jumps and that's what I like. It's a fast paced gauntlet just like how it really is in the show. Not to mention the very unique innovative jumps Tas executed with perfection. Overall, I love this map and I will be upset if its not added as a new hard insane. Last thing, theme is definitely original. Wishing you luck!

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I can't +1 this enough. The build is very faithful to the original concept and it looks nice! The parkour is fantastically difficult. It's not artificial neo spam, it's pure skill required to do some of these jumps and that's what I like. It's a fast paced gauntlet just like how it really is in the show. Not to mention the very unique innovative jumps Tas executed with perfection. Overall, I love this map and I will be upset if its not added as a new hard insane. Last thing, theme is definitely original. Wishing you luck!
Thanks Casey, I'll nerf the parkour now

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Quinnyp and Tas,
Happy to tell you that your map have been accepted !
While we already have some "Adventure Time" maps (like AdventureTime or BMO), we have nothing that looks like that, so the theme is still original. The build is also quite nice, it's attractive and well made, nice job Quinny ! (The only issue I have with the build is the width, but I will just cut it while adding it, so it should be fine) The parkour is decent, it's varied and quite fun (excepted the rail after the first checkpoint), the map had a lot of exploits, but everything got patched, so thanks for helping Tas.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.