Sproutified

MVP
Sproutified
Sproutified
MVP
Ratings
/plot tp gkotis 5
I made both the build and parkour
I'm not that confident about this since it's been 2 years since i last made a map but hopefully this isnt too bad?
also cant upload pic cause it says its too large for the server to handle

Easy Difficulty

Playtesters: ThomasHyper, MsGHG, Scyroh

3 Checkpoints, Around 30 jumps

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
484 21
Hello,

I shall be putting your map into ONGOING as I have tested and reviewed your map. Your map will now be discussed amongst other judges.

Please be patient as this may take some time. If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to start a conversation with me on the forums or message me on discord Hayley#1882.

Sproutified

MVP
Sproutified
Sproutified
MVP
Ratings
Hello,

I shall be putting your map into ONGOING as I have tested and reviewed your map. Your map will now be discussed amongst other judges.

Please be patient as this may take some time. If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to start a conversation with me on the forums or message me on discord Hayley#1882.
after getting a tad better at building i did NOT expect this to get into ongoing lol

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
484 21
Hello!

Unfortunately, we will be rejecting your map.
The theme is original to an extent; however, changes will need to be made to make the theme fully original.

The build is very small which doesn't allow you to add all the details & depth needed to make the theme feel original. We'd suggest enlarging your build to add these details and add more depth.

The parkour itself was great for the most part, so good job on that! With the build enlargement, the parkour will sadly need to be redone though.

We hope to see more maps from you in the future!
Have a good day/night
-Hayley

Status
Not open for further replies.