Get Better Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
uh oh another staff rant i remember when i started one, and damn was i wrong. you ought to edit it or you'll look and feel like an idiot

EpicYoshi

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
142 3
Get better staff that know what they are doing K Thnx
If you are honestly going to complain about staff having problems, you should at least give some effort to explain your case.

Making a single line post with a title does nothing except show you obviously didn't care enough to demonstrate even what was wrong with the staff in the first place.

If you have a problem with a staff member and believe they are abusing their perms, report them in the proper section and make your case there.

Phoxius

Donator
Ratings
54 7
In a system like the one currently in place on MineVast, it is important to remember that Staff members are normal players, like yourself and I. Anybody can apply for staff, and therefor the players make up the staff team. It is for this reason, staff care about the player base. That is why this system is so healthy, and thriving.

Also, staff members struggle every day with a healthy balance of player base enjoyment and punishment. No staff members ever wants to have to ban or mute an active player, or warn a friend. They do these things to ensure the healthiness of the community, or one might say, for the greater good. Please keep that in mind when you question the greatness and character of all staff members .

Last edited:

Phoxius

Donator
Ratings
54 7
I apologize for the lengthiness of that statement.

Have a wonderful day.

Rowan_01

Ratings
43 4
AH_Mystic, as you hopefully understand and as Phoxius has allready mentioned, we are all regular players, we try as good as we can to try and make the server fun for everyone and deal with any casualties that might occur during that process. However, we all do make mistakes. I have no clue why you are saying that the staff is not doing good, since you did not give a reason in your comment. But me and all other staff members always try to do the best they can, if there is a problem that's not able to be dealt with right away, there will probably be a good reason for that. If there is a hacker in your game (Skywars, Barebones or KitPvP) not always a staff member can instantly come and see. Not all staff members have the same perms, and so it's very hard for a Helper like myself to catch a hacker on for example KitPvP because we need good video evidence before we can ban. If you wanna get that evidence and give it to us, that fine with us, but you should know that all of us are trying to give everyone the best playing experience they could have. It might not always be the best, but just remember that we're also just ordinary players, and not some sort of gods.
Thank you
-Rowan

Pqcket

Donator
Ratings
97 1
AH_Mystic, just because you followed up to disrespecting staff several times, to ban evading and mute evading doesn't mean staff are bad at their job. You just need to learn as a person to follow rules and guidelines. I'm not gonna enclose the whole situation under your forum post but just know, this was uncalled for.

SpookyMaddy

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
116 17
How about you stop being a little jerk to the staff learn the rules and if you do like it? Find another server where people care.

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
I'm locking this thread so no others attack @AH_Mystic. He asked for his post to be ignored as it was made out of anger.

Many have been angry with me and other staff before. We don't like upsetting players, but we do have to do our job and so it happens sometimes. Everyone has bad days, including staff. Let's move on and show Mystic what an awesome community we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.