GGaz

GGaz

Ratings
10 3
Hiya everybody!

My name is GGaz otherwise known as Callum. I'm fairly new to the community however I'm already loving the positive vibe that it gives off! Although I'm new I hope to make loads of friends and memories.

A little bit about me:
- I'm 17 years old and am currently in the last year of my IB diploma programme
- I am originally from the UK however moved to Sweden at a very young age, I hope to soon move back to the UK once I've graduated and got my diploma
- In the past I've served as a staff member for two fairly large minecraft servers, however not as GGaz
- My favorite gamemode on Minevast is Skyblock along with their newly added gamemode, "Islands"
- Minevast's plug.dj room is also something I enjoy, you will definately see me on there. Come join us: https://plug.dj/mv
- I like making friends and memories so If you see me on the server don't be afraid to shoot me a "Hello", I'll always reply :)

I hope to see you all on the server!

GGaz
and yes that is me in my avatar pictute ;)

Last edited:

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Welcome to Minevast! This is a great community with great friends and staff! I play the most creative! If you need help feel free to ask any of us!
<3

EpicYoshi

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
142 3
- My favorite gamemode on Minevast is Skyblock along with their newly added gamemode, "Islands"
I like you already, welcome to the server and I'll be sure to see you around there :p

Enjoy!

GGaz

Ratings
10 3
Welcome to Minevast! This is a great community with great friends and staff! I play the most creative! If you need help feel free to ask any of us!
<3
Thank you! I hope to see you around
[DOUBLEPOST=1470177532][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome!
Come to parkour i'll help you as best as I can!
Have fun in this server!
Thank you! Hope to see you in the parkour server!

I like you already, welcome to the server and I'll be sure to see you around there :p

Enjoy!
Haha hope to see you around!

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Welcome to the forums and the server.

Best of luck with graduation and I love your signature.

If you ever have any questions or queries feel free to message me on the forums or in game.
See you around

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Welcome to the server and forums, come over to parkour and im always up for a chat :D

Ratings
10 3
Welcome to the forums and the server.

Best of luck with graduation and I love your signature.

If you ever have any questions or queries feel free to message me on the forums or in game.
See you around
Ayee, thanks for the luck :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1471049678][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the server and forums, come over to parkour and im always up for a chat :D
Thank you, hope to see you around ;)

Bobbers

Donator
Ratings
19 1
Welcome to Minevast forums and Minevast in general! It's always great to see more and more people joining this amazing community! :]

P.S - I'll be on survival :p

Ratings
6 1
Welcome to the awesome community! You seem to have joined the forums before me, but that won't stop me from giving you the full on welcoming show! This awesome community will delight your every game wish, have fun!

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
Hiya everybody!

My name is GGaz otherwise known as Callum. I'm fairly new to the community however I'm already loving the positive vibe that it gives off! Although I'm new I hope to make loads of friends and memories.

A little bit about me:
- I'm 17 years old and am currently in the last year of my IB diploma programme
- I am originally from the UK however moved to Sweden at a very young age, I hope to soon move back to the UK once I've graduated and got my diploma
- In the past I've served as a staff member for two fairly large minecraft servers, however not as GGaz
- Minevast's plug.dj room is also something I enjoy, you will definately see me on there. Come join us: https://plug.dj/mv
- I like making friends and memories so If you see me on the server don't be afraid to shoot me a "Hello", I'll always reply :)

I hope to see you all on the server!

GGaz
and yes that is me in my avatar pictute ;)
I see that you are in IB, what are your HLs? I'm most likely going for Chemistry, History of the Americas, and English lol

Split

Dedicated Member
MVP
Split_back
Split_back
MVP
Ratings
71 4
Like Juanito, I'm also late! Better late than never though. Great to see you on the server, and good job and earning that sweet cookie.

I'm allergic to cookies *sad face*

Ratings
10 3
Welcome to the awesome community! You seem to have joined the forums before me, but that won't stop me from giving you the full on welcoming show! This awesome community will delight your every game wish, have fun!
Thanks for the nice response! :)
I'm a bit late but welcome to Minevast =^-^=
Thank you! :)
I see that you are in IB, what are your HLs? I'm most likely going for Chemistry, History of the Americas, and English lol
Hello! My HL's include: English Literature, History and Biology
SL's: Maths, Psychology, Swedish A
I'm as well late but, if you need anything in Creative please let me know! As I'm always on creative.

Welcome to our amazing server and hope you find it as fun as we do!
Great to know! Hope to see you around!
Like Juanito, I'm also late! Better late than never though. Great to see you on the server, and good job and earning that sweet cookie.

I'm allergic to cookies *sad face*
Hope to see you around! The cookie tasted great ;)

Phoxius

Donator
Ratings
54 7
Welcome to MineVast Gaz! I have been playing for a bout two years, mostly on creative. If you have any questions about creative, or need help of any kind.. I would not only be willing, but excited to lend my assistance!

I hope you have a wonderful experience with us!

-Phoxius