GIVEAWAY!

Nick_

Retired Staff | Neanderthal
Donator+
Ratings
299 4
Hello i'm craftmaster1133, i like doing give aways, soooo I will be doing one for 500k! it will be 1 week from today. To enter post a reply of 1 thing u like about minevast and your in game name, I will pick a random person in 1 week. best of luck!

_Woolfie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
_Woolfie
_Woolfie
ELITE
Ratings
168 1
Hey craft its Killer_wolf8 :D the one thing I like about minevast is their skyblock,creative and every thing else. And it was really cool how we are a team in PvP and how we Demolish XD .

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Hey Craft! I Love this server because It has very Good staff, Friendly people, Skyblock, creative, prision.

I just have to say that i love this server. or ill never stop saying good stuff about it
<3

The only Miku <3

Who is with me, Minevast Lovers? My ign: trewer19

Nate4creeper

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Nate4creeper
Nate4creeper
MVP+
Ratings
40 12
Nate4creeper is my ign and I like minevast for its creativedy like the grades in creative and the dugs in prison and MCmmo in skyblock

Ratings
hey craft its mtb130, i really liked the sky block soo much that i bought legend i have been working too much on the server i now have a lot of spawners that i let members use so that they could get a better start i would really appreiciate if i got the 500k i will use it for other members. Thx MikeAndIke

Ratings
Hey its jollygoodboy I dunno if you know be but minevast is an excellent server even tho the factions server does not exist anymore it was the way I found minevast so saying what I like about minevast is indeed really hard since minevast is unique and filled with great people and players and servers built into the network, but i guess the players on the servers is what i like about it.
And my username... I used to watch a lot of British (BBC) television and so I kinda started liking the saying jolly good (tho I don't really thing the say that anymore tho im not sure!) so thus the creation of jollygoodboy, but I used to hate the name but it grew on me now I enjoy the username.

_Woolfie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
_Woolfie
_Woolfie
ELITE
Ratings
168 1
2015-12-06_19.40.53.png

[DOUBLEPOST=1456796838][/DOUBLEPOST]that a screen shot I took even though I don't remember it and I don't see tenshi XD

DragoNite

Ratings
30 1
My ign is dragogamer56. I love this server. it has lot of cool stuff. like Friendly people, Friendly staff, All servers [ I am talking about creative skyblock etc} and lots of stuff that i really enjoy. the ranks are worth it.!!!

Thanks craft 4 doing this give away, I really like people like you that think about other players to make them have some more stuff that sincerely i think i will never get.

Thanks Craft

Ratings
My ign is JoshAweseome743. I have recently joined the server and enjoy playing with my friend. The thing I like most about Minevast is the friendly community and the fact if i have a problem or question it will be answered. I will use the money to help expand and grow my friends and my island. I will also share the money with that friend.

Thanks for the opportunity Craft

xXWindows10Xx

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
149 7
IGN: xXWindows10Xx
Why You Like Minevast: I LOVE it because of it's unique, welcoming personality! It is very friendly and it's an easy server to make friends with! Such as Tenshi, Purps and much much more! They also have unique servers that excites me very much! I also like how the staff treats other players, making this server very welcoming!

Best Of Luck :)

Angel_Scarz

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
35 109
IGN: Angel_Scarz

i like minevast because of parkour..

Last edited: