global mana exchange

Should this be a thing?

• Yes, I think it's brilliant!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Minedilplays

Ratings
So here's my idea:

You can use mana from one gamemode, and exchange it for mana on another!
You can get mana from the different gamemodes, and then you can do /globalex
Since the mana on the different gamemodes can be collected at differing levels of diffuculty, 1 mana for one mana wouldn't cut it, so the rates would be customized to be as fair as possible, my suggestion for example: 500 - 1,500 olympus mana = 1 - 2 parkourse mana.

Upvote this thread if you want to see this implemented into the game soon!

Lotnest

VIP
Lotnest
Lotnest
VIP
Ratings
Although, it's a good idea, I don't think it would actually go live. Exchanging mana from one server onto another would be unfair in my opinion.

Let's say, you have an overpowered pickaxe on Olympus. You gain mana like crazy. Then you'd like to convert it onto Parkour.
You have done no stages at all, which means you basically got a high Parkour rank with 0 score. Pretty unfair, right?

Not only that. It will work the other way as well. Let's say you are a donator, and you have completed all the droppers, including the VIP ones, which are easy mana makers. Then you would go ahead and convert it onto Olympus. The exchange rates would be different, so you would gain a lot more mana for Olympus. Pretty easy to upgrade your pickaxe to high level enchantments like that. You wouldn't even have to mine a single block.

hoju

dopeium
dopeium
Ratings
I agree with Lotnest above me, but maybe this could work if there were certain exchange rates i.e, you can send 1 mana to a server for 10 mana, or something of the sorts. Probably too much of a hassle to figure out a fair and balanced rate for all servers though. I do like the idea of rewarding players who spend their time on multiple gamemodes It allows them to be flexible with how much they play on one server.