• Legend

• Vast

• Sponsor

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

chrisily

Donator
Ratings
okay, so I used to have a global rank on here, minevast, and now that they have been removed, I no longer get the ranks on new servers, so I am wondering if I could have legend on Survival and Barebones and buccaneer on Islands.

If you are not someone that can help, please help me get help

Thanks anyway

Kruw

Ratings
38 3
Just asking, how is the poll relevant to your statement, or am I extremely confused?

Christian

Forum Master
ELITE
IIChristianII
IIChristianII
ELITE
Ratings
341 8
Hey there, Your global rank Stays with you on all servers but Survival and Islands unless you buy Ranks for those specific servers. Ranks Now come separately. Hope i helped!
:)

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
Ranks have changed in order to be EULA compliant.

When you purchased a rank, you purchased the rank for all the current servers that were a part of the MineVast network. However, you can no longer purchase global ranks. You can purchase ranks for specific servers.

When new servers are released, everyone starts as a member.. For example, when Survival was released, players didn't have the same rank that say they didn't have on KitPvP.

You are not the only player affected by this. If you would like a donation rank on the newer servers (Barebones, Survival & Islands), you'll have to donate to each specific server.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Since the EULA rule changes the way we distribute ranks has "vastly" changed. XD.

Now of you want to buy a rank you have to buy it seperatly per server. This means if want parkour legend you have to pay for that rank separately.

On the other hand all ranks prior to ththe changes kept their server wide ranks. These ranks are called "Legacy Ranks."

So for the second part of your question, do you get it on islands and barebones. You cannot get it on islands since it is a completely new server. As for barebones you can claim the rank you had on kitpvp since it is a sort of spin off series. So you can only claim your rank on barebones if you had a legacy rank or if you buy a barebones rank on the server store.

chrisily

Donator
Ratings
Since the EULA rule changes the way we distribute ranks has "vastly" changed. XD.

Now of you want to buy a rank you have to buy it seperatly per server. This means if want parkour legend you have to pay for that rank separately.

On the other hand all ranks prior to ththe changes kept their server wide ranks. These ranks are called "Legacy Ranks."

So for the second part of your question, do you get it on islands and barebones. You cannot get it on islands since it is a completely new server. As for barebones you can claim the rank you had on kitpvp since it is a sort of spin off series. So you can only claim your rank on barebones if you had a legacy rank or if you buy a barebones rank on the server store.
I know, and I have a legacy legend rank.. thanks anyway. Sadly, I don't play barebones so I guess I'm out of luck and must pay if I want my legend on somewhere that I enjoy (survival)

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Well if you have a legacy rank then that would mean you would have a rank on kitpvp.

Click this link to claim your rank: http://store.minevast.com/category/671715

Since you have a rank on kitpvp it allows you to carry it over to baeebones and have your rank on both.