Rejected Godzillacorn Parkour

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my Godzillacorn (Godzilla+Unicorn) parkour course.

The story it holds is basically that an army of Godzillacorns have come to Mineville to destroy everything. The player, who is playing this course, is the 'hero' who has to defeat the Godzillacorns by completing the parkour. It has 71 jumps and 5 checkpoints.

For this course, I was only hoping it would get on easy and my friends said it should go on hard, but maybe my expectations are low.

It has been tested by:
  • Crazybunny141
  • Kazer14
  • Bartman1911
  • Techswarm91
  • 2015-10-02_18.04.11.png
    2015-10-02_18.05.33.png

Attachments

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
This map has been rejected.

Reasons for this include:

The parkour of the map, as well as the theme itself, are strong elements that really lend well to the course. The first quartz building was fun to parkour through and the mother Godzillacorn was fun. However, I just didn't see the unicorn elements on the monster. I was getting bronie vibes, and it made the theme less clear.

You rely too much on the fence posts to move from location to location. If you are going to include floating blocks, they need to make sense from a thematic point, or there shouldn't be that many to begin with, so that I don't nitpick them to death. Floating fences make no sense. Maybe some stone bricks and destroyed rubble would have worked better.

This map is a pretty fair medium, and you need to reflect that by adding the yellow wool and the pressure plate at the end. That is for you to do, we merely copy the course onto parkour.

Remember, you can always submit more maps whenever you wish,

~ Billy

Status
Not open for further replies.