Good bye..

iTzKerna

VIP
iTzKerna
iTzKerna
VIP
Ratings
3 6
I am officially quiting manacube I have made great friends here it's a lovely community thanks for everything guys I hope yous all do well in life the reason I am quiting is because due to my inactivity my faction was disbanded and somehow all my spanners that I protected myself and locked with signs somehow got removed? Including my Iron Golem which I bought of the online store and no-one will replace this items... a bit dodgy isn't it staff said I didn't lock my spanners but I know 200% I did either way nothing can be done about it I hope yous all do great in life thanks for everything guys and good bye .

Disco

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
Aaaw, I'm sorry for what happened to you. Personally, I wouldn't quit because I lost something, but if you feel the need to, then that's that. I'm sure you're an awesome person, and hopefully you'll come back to ManaCube one day. Have fun in life! ^-^ c: <3

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
@iTzKerna I realize I may not be able to change your mind about staying, but I would like to understand what happened. I would appreciate it if you would PM me with any additional information about the circumstances. Do you have coordinates of the spawner locations? Did a staff member core inspect the area to see who had unlocked them?

I would like to understand what went wrong, and see if it was preventable or if there is anything I can do to assist you.