Goodbye Everyone

Androob

Donator
Ratings
I'm just going to get right to the point.

I've decided to permanently step down from moderator due to multiple reasons. As of now my life has been very difficult. I've been battling anxiety and depression left and right making getting through a day a battle on its own. I've been extremely inactive recently which makes me feel really bad when I cant get on, I've simply lost the motivation to staff. I know that sounds bad but believe me you're probably not seeing it the way I do. Part of me would love to run around and help everyone while the other part is just like "nah you don't wanna do that".

Since I've been back to school recently it's been a whole lot harder on me having really bad anxiety and all and I feel like dropping this commitment as a staff member would help me cope with all of this. I know it must sound silly how all this looks but believe me its very simple, I try to be ad good as I can with everything (I'm sadly a perfectionist) which makes me feel really bad when I cant find the motivation to come online and help out. Essentially rendering this staff position as an anxiety trigger. I know it sounds stupid, but i'm stupid so it all works out.

Hopefully all the friends I've made on here still choose to stay in contact with me, I understand if you probably don't wanna talk to me anymore. I wont bother you guys.

All The Best
- Andrew

EpicYoshi

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
142 3
I wish you good luck in your life, and that these problems can be overcome.

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
I'm just going to get right to the point.

I've decided to permanently step down from moderator due to multiple reasons. As of now my life has been very difficult. I've been battling anxiety and depression left and right making getting through a day a battle on its own. I've been extremely inactive recently which makes me feel really bad when I cant get on, I've simply lost the motivation to staff. I know that sounds bad but believe me you're probably not seeing it the way I do. Part of me would love to run around and help everyone while the other part is just like "nah you don't wanna do that".

Since I've been back to school recently it's been a whole lot harder on me having really bad anxiety and all and I feel like dropping this commitment as a staff member would help me cope with all of this. I know it must sound silly how all this looks but believe me its very simple, I try to be ad good as I can with everything (I'm sadly a perfectionist) which makes me feel really bad when I cant find the motivation to come online and help out. Essentially rendering this staff position as an anxiety trigger. I know it sounds stupid, but i'm stupid so it all works out.

Hopefully all the friends I've made on here still choose to stay in contact with me, I understand if you probably don't wanna talk to me anymore. I wont bother you guys.

All The Best
- Andrew
Good luck in your life. We are going to miss you as staff.

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
Much love my friend, good luck with all you face.

MonkeyplanetPvP

Skyblock Mod+
Donator
Ratings
121 4
Not going to be the same without you! Much love, and good luck with everything!

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
Gonna miss you, you were always a great staff on KitPvP.

Much love <3 Much love <3

Nick_

Retired Staff | Neanderthal
Donator+
Ratings
299 4
Hey Andrew, I didn't know you much but the times I saw met you in game where amazing, you are an amazing person and you know what is best for you, best of luck with your life and what you decide to do. I hope to see you around in the future, Much respect for you.