Goodbye for now, See you when I wake back up!!!

TheCrimReaper_

PATRON
TheCrimReaper_
TheCrimReaper_
ELITE
Ratings
Heya Guys and Gals!! :D
Before you freak out at the title of the post, let me just clarify that this is temporary. Also I am not resigning, or any other horrible things you may think or might have heard. The truth is I am having a major operation (surgery) very early in the morning on the 19th, and I am not sure how I am going to feel afterwards. The surgery is necessary, and after I am healed I should be feeling much better than I have been feeling for years, or at least that is my hope.I wont be in the game for a while, but if you want to message me or talk to me in discord, I will answer as soon as I am able. Having said that, I will miss you all, and I will be back as soon as I can.

<3<3<3

JustJaymee

Donator
Ratings
49 1
Goodbye Crim!! For now! :D
We will all miss you on the server, best of luck for the operation and I hope it's a speedy recovery! See you when you return. :) No doubt we will communicate in some way while you're gone! <33

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Good luck with the surgery, I hope everything goes well :) <3

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Heya Guys and Gals!! :D
Before you freak out at the title of the post, let me just clarify that this is temporary. Also I am not resigning, or any other horrible things you may think or might have heard. The truth is I am having a major operation (surgery) very early in the morning on the 19th, and I am not sure how I am going to feel afterwards. The surgery is necessary, and after I am healed I should be feeling much better than I have been feeling for years, or at least that is my hope.I wont be in the game for a while, but if you want to message me or talk to me in discord, I will answer as soon as I am able. Having said that, I will miss you all, and I will be back as soon as I can.

<3<3<3
I hopes the surgery goes perfect and that you get much better! I really really really wish you the best of luck my friend!

EpicYoshi

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
142 3
Wish all the best to you! Will be awaiting your safe return