jayjayrox

Dedicated Member
Banned
jayjayrox
jayjayrox
MVP+
Ratings
157 29
It's that time people experience once, twice. Multiple times in their life. 10 months ago I met this amazing women, and throughout our relationship we've had our little arguments here and there. But after a while the fights turned worst and then the big fight came. And that's when she broke up with me once. But we got back together after a week. And the fights just kept coming day after day, hearts broken day.... after day. And so now today at 2am My girlfriend has officially broken up with me for good.

I don't know why i'm writing this on manacube forums. But i'm gonna disappear for a few weeks like most peoples dad do.

I love you guys so much and I won't forget about any of you <3. We've had good memories

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Sorry to hear that, jayjay. It happens to the best of us. Good luck with everything, and I hope to see you back soon. :)

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
You're not alone, Jay, it's happened to many of us. It's a rough spot to be in, but, it all happens for a reason. Focus on yourself in these troubling times and spend time with those closest to you. Don't think about what could've been or what you could've done differently, it'll only hurt you both more. I wish you the best of luck, stay strong brother. :)

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
I’m sorry Jay, we’ve been friends for years now and I hope over this break all will be well. I can’t wait til we talk again!

xlify

MVP
MilkyDoritos
MilkyDoritos
MVP
Ratings
33 3
It's that time people experience once, twice. Multiple times in their life. 10 months ago I met this amazing women, and throughout our relationship we've had our little arguments here and there. But after a while the fights turned worst and then the big fight came. And that's when she broke up with me once. But we got back together after a week. And the fights just kept coming day after day, hearts broken day.... after day. And so now today at 2am My girlfriend has officially broken up with me for good.

I don't know why i'm writing this on manacube forums. But i'm gonna disappear for a few weeks like most peoples dad do.

I love you guys so much and I won't forget about any of you <3. We've had good memories
I hope everything goes well, dont let anyone ruin what you love doing. best of luck!

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69

Jay mate that sucks on a phenomenal fucking scale. Message me anytime brother. Feeling for you worst feeling in the world.

RebeliousHaz

Dedicated Member
VIP+
RebeliousHaz
RebeliousHaz
VIP+
Ratings
60 1

Aw, that really sucks. I hope everything becomes better for you.

jayjayrox

Dedicated Member
Banned
jayjayrox
jayjayrox
MVP+
Ratings
157 29
Thank you all for your nice and respectful comments. I may just be overreacting over a break up. But this girl was my life. I may not leave manacube. Because at least I know, i have all of you <3

I just wanna thank my amazing dad for helping me through this. I want to also thank all of you for being supportive aswell <3 you're all amazing people

borababie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
borababie
borababie
ELITE
Ratings
196 3

I'm sorry about that dude. wishing you the best during your break.

ceooofsex

ELITE
starrysai
starrysai
ELITE
Ratings
You're very strong. You will be fine with or without anyone. I hope you find peace and comfort and take as much time as you need. Thank you for being a great person, jayjay <3 You'll get through this !

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
Its good that you're taking some time off for yourself. I'm sorry that things didn't go well <3

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
That sucks. Hopefully things get better for you soon <3

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
hey Jayjay!!

Really sucks to hear about that... I hope you'll be able to get past this someday soon! If you ever need an ear, you already know my discord. Take care!