GoodBye MineVast

zootbot

Donator
Ratings
23 8
Some things just can't last forever, as most of you know I have been offline since Christmas. It took me a while to think about this decision and I finally came to. This truly has been the greatest two years of my life, I would like to say thankyou to all the Staff and Friends that helped me along the way of my Greatest journey. Thankyou MineVast you will be dearly missed, I will be on here and there for the next week to say my goodbyes but these are gonna be the last days you have ever heard from ZootBot.
P.S will be on from June 8 2016 to June 18 2016 but thats the last. :( :( :( :(

Pud96

Forum Expert
VIP+
Pud96
Pud96
VIP+
Ratings
57 14
Zootbot have a great life out there find the true you and you know you can count on me and your online friend for every thing i love you whit all my hearth and if you didn`t know i was always yelly of you cause you are good at a lot of stuff and well yes but still i love you have the best life ever...

your friend -Pud96 ( wen i start reading this i start crying ) i give you dislike as like ill miss you why would you do this to all your friends but what ever ILYYYYYY...

Ameterasuu

Ratings
24 4
good luck mate, even though i havent talk to you ;/ we'll miss you :-;

toshin0

VIP
sunflowers33d
sunflowers33d
VIP
Ratings
24 2
(The lateness in me replying)
Well, bye ZootBot, I knew you a bit, and you were a very nice person. And hey, he is coming back on Minevast on my birth date! c:

Ratings
Even though I don't really know you, it is sad to see members leave Minevast. Have a great life, and we'll miss you

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
I don't know you to well. But I am always sad when a player leaves Minevast there is so much fun this server gives to many players. Goodbye

cheeseboy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
80 9
Nooooo! Zoot you'll be missed!
*insert in the arms of the Angels*

JackRocksGaming

Donator
Ratings
5 8
I Never Really Known You But I Am Always So Sad To See Members Leave A Server It Is So Sad To See You Go Have A Good Life And Be Safe On Minecraft You Will Be Remembered On MineVast!

~JackRocksGaming :)

Asiel

MVP+
Asiel
Asiel
MVP+
Ratings
52 4
baii zoot.

have a great day. hope I'll see you to say bye

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
I am so sad u leave, we will miss u Zoot!!!! we will remember you!!!! See You.
Hope u get the best on the thing u will make later but my question is why You will leave?

If u dont wanna answer me it is ok.