Careening

Dedicated Member
VIP
Careening
Careening
VIP
Ratings
112 2
The Creative server is probably the best server on MineVast to show off imagination and personality. I was just flying around the Creative server and realized as I was passing them that there were some unrecognized Creative builds. I just decided to post some of the builds that I saw along the way. Please keep in mind, these are only builds that I found via flying around, not warping to the plots, so there are A LOT of more builds out there for you to explore! I'm most likely going to post a Part 2 to this thread, just because I feel a bit guilty for not including a good majority of the great builds out there.

I went around taking screenshots of the builds that caught my attention. Below each image are the owners of the plots and those who are Trusted (not just added). Some plots had owners and helpers that were "unknown" so I couldn't include their real usernames.

Enjoy!

crazypeacock.png

Let's start off with a familiar one!

crazypeacock

ParanoidxKimmy w: BulkyPigeon.png

ParanoidxKimmy
w/ BulkyPigeon

unknown.png

Unknown Owner

Diablo_Turtle & Phinx.png

This one is unfinished, but I felt I wanted to include it c:

Diablo_Turtle & Phinx

jellybean0520 w: ImagineEinstein, Kittie18.png

jellybean0525
w/ ImagineEinstein & Kittie18

Happy_Girl_16 w: the_robert.png

Happy_Girl_16
w/ the_robert

Purple4me.png

Most majestic plot evar
Purple4me

Itz_Flarrex.png

Itz_Flarrex

Itz_Flarrex 2.png

Itz_Flarrex (again!)

BaconBoy2015 w: Luuli, Psykovsky.png

BaconBoy2015
w/ Luuli & Psykovsky

I can't upload anymore files, so look for the Part 2 on the forums!

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
Thanks for including my plot! It took a while, but I did that without any help:rolleyes:
I loved it!!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1462758852][/DOUBLEPOST]I loved all that plots!! Well.. xD instead one
Good idea! Waiting for part 2