Guess the parkour map.

ItsRainingMen101

Dedicated Member
Unascertained
Unascertained
Ratings
49 2
The game is simple, Guess the map by the picture I give you.

E.G. (Picture of Cake)

E.G. (Picture of LuckyBlock)

Your response:
"1. Cake
2. Panda"

If you get it right you will get a response saying its right.
If you get it wrong you will get a response saying its wrong.

Have fun!
P.S. I gave out a map for each difficulty so good luck!
2018-12-15_09.06.36.png
2018-12-15_09.07.14.png
2018-12-15_09.08.48.png
2018-12-15_09.09.59.png
2018-12-15_09.11.41.png

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
ask a staff member to move it to forum game section.
Also how can we guess the dang map if its so zoomed in???...

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
This is truly impossible, if we can only see a block in the picture. There is nothing remotely recognizable about one block that can be associated with a specific map.

ItsRainingMen101

Dedicated Member
Unascertained
Unascertained
Ratings
49 2
Ill give a clue,
The 1st is insane
The 2nd is medium
The 3rd is easy
The 4th is expert
The 5th is hard
All of them are either on the first or second page.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
This is truly impossible, if we can only see a block in the picture. There is nothing remotely recognizable about one block that can be associated with a specific map.
Don't think it's impossible, I think the first one is Kitchen for example, and want to do some guess, but it's maybe too hard yeah.
So the first one is Kitchen, the second is MirrorsEdge (?), the third is Mineshaft (?), Don't really know for the rest, but I will try to search a bit later. (Will move it on Forum Games btw) EDIT : Will guess WatchMaker for the 4th EDIT 2 : Can't be MirrorsEdge for second, because it's in the third page.

Last edited:

ItsRainingMen101

Dedicated Member
Unascertained
Unascertained
Ratings
49 2
Watchmaker, Kitchen, and Mineshaft are both correct good job shinx. ;-)
P.S. I will be updating this forum with more pictures once each one is guessed correctly.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
After some research, I will guess School for the second (This one is really hard), and will guess Computer (I hesitate with Arcade tho) for the last (Welp they are both really hard compared to the 3 others), would be better next time to have slightly easier hints. I also suggest that the person who found the last map can give a (one ?) map to guess.

ItsRainingMen101

Dedicated Member
Unascertained
Unascertained
Ratings
49 2
After some research, I will guess School for the second (This one is really hard), and will guess Computer (I hesitate with Arcade tho) for the last (Welp they are both really hard compared to the 3 others), would be better next time to have slightly easier hints. I also suggest that the person who found the last map can give a (one ?) map to guess.
School is correct, I Will give a hint, and that is that the last one is on the second page and it is hard. It is nor computer neither arcade. And since you guessed most of them right you may mail me a map for me to set as one of the pictures.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
I have a lot of trouble to found the last one, but my final guess will be Halloween (I will let other people playing a bit)

ItsRainingMen101

Dedicated Member
Unascertained
Unascertained
Ratings
49 2
I have a lot of trouble to found the last one, but my final guess will be Halloween (I will let other people playing a bit)
Since that is wrong, I'm going to reveal it in one more guess. Its a hard map on the second page. Not Halloween. This is a really hard one but I think someone might be able to guess it.

Attachments