guys im taking a break from this server

Ameterasuu

Ratings
24 4
im taking a break from mv as i've realised the staff members and the players are getting worse and worse. however, during my break (dont know how long it is) i might come on from time to time, reply to this thread and u'll have a chance to join my realm. dont grief on it if u get in it. im taking a break cuz the community atm is just, wtf. it was so much better a few months back. its just gone to shit now

Note : i'll come back when xFlawlessxBeast comes back so um, baibai

[DOUBLEPOST=1453143268][/DOUBLEPOST]i will also be looking through the cmment section below and possbily reply. have a good time my mv friends

Last edited:

Ameterasuu

Ratings
24 4
no, i cant leave everything behind, im coming back. but im gonna have less game time on it cuz the community is fucked

Pud96

Forum Expert
VIP+
Pud96
Pud96
VIP+
Ratings
57 14
Amaaa Nooo YOU CANT LEAVE PLISS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO D;;;;;;;;;;;; first zoot now yoy Nooooooo ILYYYYYYY TO MUCHHHH

Ameterasuu

Ratings
24 4
oki doki pud and im not leaving, i'll just simply spend my time on school and anime. Anime = life is what i would say. you should know that just like many other creative players :} I'll rarely play though cuz eh, i planned on taking a break. i'll be here dw

You'll be added next time i go on mc puddeh
[DOUBLEPOST=1453326711][/DOUBLEPOST] look, someone that isnt me or tim has eyes that can see reality!

ham562

Mod | Map Judge
Retired
Ratings
160 5
Its sorry to see you go. I can agree to disagree with you on this. Yes the community is evolving and changing as time goes on. One year ago when i joined the Staff team Minevast was a different community then it is now. People come and go, the "old" Mod staff team is all gone except for myself. And the Admins, Owners, and a couple SrMods are still around of course. I hope to see you come back on :).

-Ham562

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
Its sorry to see you go. I can agree to disagree with you on this. Yes the community is evolving and changing as time goes on. One year ago when i joined the Staff team Minevast was a different community then it is now. People come and go, the "old" Mod staff team is all gone except for myself. And the Admins, Owners, and a couple SrMods are still around of course. I hope to see you come back on :).

-Ham562
It's been a while since you played KitPvP, everyone gets away with cheating.

ham562

Mod | Map Judge
Retired
Ratings
160 5
It's been a while since you played KitPvP, everyone gets away with cheating.
We are low on KitPvP Staff right now, the mods we have had most of them are gone. (Tyler, Ocean, etc.) Apologies.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
We are low on KitPvP Staff right now, the mods we have had most of them are gone. (Tyler, Ocean, etc.) Apologies.
We're low on staff activity in a whole. Ive made so many reports, and no staff are ever on.