Happy tuesday!

dubby7

Ratings
hiya issa me dubby!

I really like tuesdays, only because its guys night and all night my bf leaves me alone to have girls night with my twin sis xP

what are your plans for today? what do you like doing for a hobby?
did you finish your homework?

dont forget to drink water
stay relaxed
and always smile!

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Planning Skyblock today, like always! I haven't done my homework yet, doing it now. As always, this post made me smile, and thanks for the reminders!

-Wings

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
hiya issa me dubby!

I really like tuesdays, only because its guys night and all night my bf leaves me alone to have girls night with my twin sis xP

what are your plans for today? what do you like doing for a hobby?
did you finish your homework?

dont forget to drink water
stay relaxed
and always smile!
Bruh I’m so tired and I got stung by a bee during weight training and I almost fell asleep during AP Lang and I’m dehydrated but WHOOO PARKOUR TIME WHEN I GET HOME YEAAAAAAAAHHHH

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Hiya Dubby <3
Tuesdays are great but it's actually Wednesday for me! (8:30am Wed for me when this thread was made. Time zones are madness.)
Not too much homework for once! Got this awesome Market Day coming up at school (Thursday) My friend and I are selling frozen yoghurt. Shouldn't be too bad XD We're naming our stall 'Freeze Your Brain'. If you understand that reference; Love you :D

Not too many plans, just need to finish up the final preparations for the market day. Playing some music in my spare time is amazing. Currently learning a few of my favourite songs on Piano.

:D <3

dubby7

Ratings
Hiya Dubby <3
Tuesdays are great but it's actually Wednesday for me! (8:30am Wed for me when this thread was made. Time zones are madness.)
Not too much homework for once! Got this awesome Market Day coming up at school (Thursday) My friend and I are selling frozen yoghurt. Shouldn't be too bad XD We're naming our stall 'Freeze Your Brain'. If you understand that reference; Love you :D

Not too many plans, just need to finish up the final preparations for the market day. Playing some music in my spare time is amazing. Currently learning a few of my favourite songs on Piano.

:D <3
a frozen yoghurt stand?! WHAT That sounds so awesome! sign me up xD lmaoo

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
a frozen yoghurt stand?! WHAT That sounds so awesome! sign me up xD lmaoo
I might post some screenshots on my instagram!! We'll see how we go. Follow me at anxi_manacube
teehee.