Not open for further replies.

TENNK001

Donator
Ratings
Builder- TENNK001
Difficulty- Hard
Total Jumps- Minimum of 69 Jumps
Location- /warp TennkRainingPk
Images- http://imgur.com/Kk5K5eM,90q7I9A,TtqWVUn,bhdJiF3,hTars32,gyvlbiw,A8ix8XS,G3LAnBC

Information
Basically this Parkour contains a Cloud, that is raining raindrops. You Parkour up those raindrops and onto the Cloud, where you finish at the very top.

I included a few choices throughout the course, where there are two different ways you can go. Some are longer in length than others, so you better choose carefully!

Also, if you do find yourself stuck on the Cloud in search for a way to the top, their are Two different ways to get up onto the top of the Cloud.

TENNK001

Donator
Ratings
It looks really cool but maybe put a picture with better lighting and maybe from a closer angle. But still good job!
I agree the images are a bit dark due to the time of day, but I did give the warp just in case so you can see it up close. Anyways thanks for the feedback! If there is anything wrong with this build let me know so I can try to improve it.

The_Jazzy_Man

Dedicated Member
Ratings
I really like this map. EXCEPT for the rain drops. The varying sizes of the drops made it incredibly confusing, especially considering they're see through.

TENNK001

Donator
Ratings
I really like this map. EXCEPT for the rain drops. The varying sizes of the drops made it incredibly confusing, especially considering they're see through.
Okay, thanks for the feedback. I'll be sure to keep that in mind, though I'd like to hear what others have to say of this, including Map Judges.

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Personally, the map feels a little too clustered. If you had various rainclouds with varying degrees of rain, it might be a bit more unique, while also being more spaced out so you don't smack into blocks every few jumps.

Do with my mini comment what you will. It's rejected for now, but if you wish to reapply this map, come again.

Status
Not open for further replies.