Rejected Hardest parkour of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
So I have a plot on creative,my username is firerazorYT,and i have no warp
but do /plot visit FireRazorYT for it. Anyway,I have probably the hardest parkour to ever wanna get submitted to the parkour server on my plot,can one of you check it out,I can bet you it is beyond Insane

Ratings
ya whatevs it doesn't need to be themed its just "prefered" that is is.Complete difference
You'll have a better chance of getting it accepted if it is themed so I recommend that you do give it a theme. Good luck though...

Tyler <3

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 1
Please follow the correct format. Suggested Copy + Paste.
Thank you for submitting, but format and detail/design are extremely important.

Resubmit once these expectations have been met and you will be considered.

~Tyler

Kiri

Dedicated Member
PATRON
ParthenonSys
ParthenonSys
Patron
Ratings
53 6
yeah the parkour doesn't look great and I don't think this is going to be accepted. it just isn't fun.

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
It is not so good. The parkour doesnt have a theme. Some Checkpoints are too near eachother and it is not fun to play. Im sorry, but I don't think this can get accepted. Next time you should change the theme and make it fun. If people don't find it fun and it is hard, they will just choose another Parkour.

Ryan | OhioanRyan

Retired
MVP
OhioanRyan
OhioanRyan
MVP
Ratings
I am sorry, but I am going to have to reject this map. The parkour course is long and the jumps are okay, however the map doesn't have a clear theme or look and is not very detailed. This makes the course rather boring to play. Also, if you are looking to submit maps in the future, use the format referenced here. Thank you for submitting!

Status
Not open for further replies.