Havana from Assassin's Creed IV, Recreated in Minecraft

Ratings

Who needs a vacation to the Carribeans when you can just boot up this lovelyAssassin’s Creed Havana map in Minecraft? The majority of people, probably. But hey, it’s still a pretty cool build.

It’s cool enough to have its very own trailer, even:

It’s understandable, considering the map has been under construction since 2013. It was created by a team of builders led by Xtr3mScorch, who also made a similar map for AC: Revelations’ Constantinople, tracking progress for both projects in this Minecraftforum thread.

The Havana map comes with its own resource pack, which you’ll pretty much have to use, else everything will look like a weird mishmash of random blocks:

If you’d like to explore yourself, you can download the map following the link in the trailer’s description here. Otherwise, here’s some screenshots, with the in-game pics I’ve snapped at the bottom:

Dayshot is an image-based feature that runs every morning, showcasing some of the prettiest, funniest game-related screenshots and art we can find. Send us suggestions if you’ve got them.

Last edited:

Starzi

Ratings
Hey Thanhlam, you'll need to paste the whole url instead of the last few numbers. Once you fix that, I can't wait till I view your build. :)

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1

Who needs a vacation to the Carribeans when you can just boot up this lovelyAssassin’s Creed Havana map in Minecraft? The majority of people, probably. But hey, it’s still a pretty cool build.

It’s cool enough to have its very own trailer, even:

It’s understandable, considering the map has been under construction since 2013. It was created by a team of builders led by Xtr3mScorch, who also made a similar map for AC: Revelations’ Constantinople, tracking progress for both projects in this Minecraftforum thread.

The Havana map comes with its own resource pack, which you’ll pretty much have to use, else everything will look like a weird mishmash of random blocks:

If you’d like to explore yourself, you can download the map following the link in the trailer’s description here. Otherwise, here’s some screenshots, with the in-game pics I’ve snapped at the bottom:

Dayshot is an image-based feature that runs every morning, showcasing some of the prettiest, funniest game-related screenshots and art we can find. Send us suggestions if you’ve got them.
Oh! Really intresting!