Having a Skyblock Boss

GoldenGaming

Dedicated Member
Ratings
136 2
Many players on skyblock has been asking time and again for a big update. Keys are great, but we want something game changing. So, I propose having a Skyblock boss. Purchasable through the Manacube shop, and maybe a rare item from a mythical key. Although what makes this boss special. Let me tell you.

If the boss slays the owner of the item (In which it is spawned) It will reset the island!

This would offer players an amazing fight! That has terrifying risks but amazing rewards. Tell me how you feel this could turn to.

P.S, I'm very open to anyone's opinions and furthermore ideas.

Enjoy! :D

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
@GoldenGaming , there is plans to add Zulrah (which is currently on Survival) to Skyblock. If you haven't checked that out on Survival, I recommend you do so, unless you want a surprise. Zulrah is a fun and hard boss, and it'd be nice to see it on Skyblock. In the meantime, just be patient. Have a good day. ;)

Ratings
I do like the idea but instead of resetting the island, because many people could attempt the challenge then rage quit when they lose their progress, i believe that stats and money should be reset. Also an idea for the bonus could be like 50 dollars worth of credit on the manacube shop or a lot of ingame money and xp. But my only concern is how would people know what the stats are, if they dont know the boss's abilities and they spawn it, then they could be very upset with the server and not take the blame.