Hello, I'm Chae. ♡

Ratings
Annyeonghaseyo! (Hello).
I'm Chae. I recently bought my Minecraft account from a friend, and I named it Sieu - however I changed the IGN to TaesWife, but I will be changing it back to Sieu soon.
I am 15 years old and living in Seoul, South Korea. I have lived here my entire life and it is definitely one of the most beautiful cities in the world! Funny thing, I love k-pop (Korean pop music). One of my favourite k-pop bands is called BTS and I recommend them because they are amazing at singing and dancing.
Despite being Korean, my samchon is Australian and has taught me English, I am almost fluent in English as I have been learning with my samchon for 5 years. It is actually a very complicated language, so if I make any mistake please let me know.
I am mute, meaning I do not speak. I have not spoken since I was 13 for reasons I will not mention. I am only saying I am mute in case I am ever in a chat with someone and they expect me to talk. However, I very much enjoy talking to people over messaging.
I have also been learning Romanji since I was 6. People describe Romanji as how to pronounce Korean. The Korean language is actually called Hangul, as many people do not know.

Excuse my bad handwriting - I was writing quickly v-v
If you wish to contact me, all my social medias are @taehyvm.

Thank you for reading,
CH. ♡

Tyler <3

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 1
Annyeonghaseyo, Chae! Welcome to the server! :D
Not many people do introductions anymore, so therefore, I thank you. :)
This server is very very fun and the community is (almost) always awesome.
On behalf of all staff and players, I sincerely thank and welcome you to the community.
Have fun on MineVast / ManaCube!

~Tyler

Tyler <3

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 1
Also, in reference to your signature picture, you have amazing handwriting.
Hmm.. right hand?

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Welcome to the community Chae. If you ever play on parkour, feel free to hit me up to talk, ask me questions or for playing together . Korean is an awesome language and I really want to learn it :D So you can hit me up with some lessons as well ;)
Enjoy your time on ManaCube and see you around!

Shron

Tyler <3

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 1

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Well, welcome to the community! If you want somebody to talk to for any reason I'm here, (IGN: Aloro).

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Welcome to the community Chae! I think it's super cool you know more than one language! I've been trying to learn more, but it always proves to be super hard, so I give you credit for you have already done. If you see me around feel free to say Hello! I'm usually on kitpvp or skyblock :D I hope you enjoy your time on the server!

ChloeMonster

Ratings
67 3
Welcome Chae! I speak a little Korean myself(I learned from a friend). I hope you're enjoying your time here. I'm usually on parkour. I'll see you around. :p