Hello! ^-^ ~ My Introduction

JustJaymee

Donator
Ratings
49 1
I've been on this server for a little while now but I've never properly introduced myself. ^-^
So hello, my name is Jaymee but a lot of people call me Jay... :)

I'm 17 years old, turning 18 on February 23rd and I live in Australia! I'm a very outgoing and enthusiastic person and I feel I get along with people quite well. I am much more mature for my age so I've been told, which is why I have a lot of friends years older than me.
On the server my rank is
VIP+ and you can mainly find me on Skyblock. Although I do play a bit on every game, I'm also just getting into creative so you might find me a bit on there too! :)
If you see me around don't be afraid to say hello or ask for help. I love getting to know people and helping out as best as I can. Eventually I would love to be apart of the staff team so I can continue helping others and making a difference on the server.

FunFacts
*I absolutely love animals! My favourites are pandas, penguins, dogs (preferably huskies), orcas, and I only just noticed those animals are black and white :3
*At home, we have a family
dog and cat, and just recently I brought my own puppy. He is a lab x beagle x collie, and his name is Kovu, from the Lion King 2. :)

*I am mad about dragons. I love dragon ornaments, bed covers, paintings, puzzles... I just find them adorable!
*Softball is practically my life, I have been playing for nearly 9 years. I've competed in several championships and I hope to compete in many more. Although I've been playing softball for so long, I also used to play basketball, netball and I used to be involved in Hip-Hop and Tap dance classes.
*I love music, I listen to pretty much anything from old, to now and any genre.

*My favourite colour is blue and mint green.
*I love both PC and console games, from Minecraft (obviously), Pokemon, Sims, Resident Evil, Final Fantasy, Silent Hill and heaps more! <3
*I love to be
creative, whether it be drawing, photography, creative writing, building on MC, or designing on the computer.

That is all for now, I hope to see you all around! :p:D

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
This is such a lovely introduction.
Welcome to the server or since you aren't that new, welcome to the introduction section on the forums :)
I agree with you on your favorite colours. Blue is the best, my favourite shade is either light blue or teal.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

See you around!

JustJaymee

Donator
Ratings
49 1
This is such a lovely introduction.
Welcome to the server or since you aren't that new, welcome to the introduction section on the forums :)
I agree with you on your favorite colours. Blue is the best, my favourite shade is either light blue of teal.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

See you around!
Thankyou! :D
And yes, teal is a beautiful colour I love it <3
See you around :)

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Welcome to the server and the forums! :) I hope you enjoy your time here and make lots of friends :) do you play Pokémon go too?

xXWindows10Xx

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
149 7
Welcome to this wicked cool Community :)
Dont hesitate to ask a question in-game or on this forums, since this community enjoys making new players feel welcome!
[ I also like mint green :D ]

Christian

Forum Master
ELITE
IIChristianII
IIChristianII
ELITE
Ratings
341 8
Welcome to ManaCube Jaymee!

Really nice introduction! Im glad you will be able to share time with us on this amazing/fun server you have joined. If you ever need help feel free to ask staff. :)

See you around in game!

Best Wishes,
Christian

JustJaymee

Donator
Ratings
49 1
Welcome to the server and the forums! :) I hope you enjoy your time here and make lots of friends :) do you play Pokémon go too?
Thankyou. :) Yes I do play Pokemon Go from time to time :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1484349236][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to ManaCube Jaymee!

Really nice introduction! Im glad you will be able to share time with us on this amazing/fun server you have joined. If you ever need help feel free to ask staff. :)

See you around in game!

Best Wishes,
Christian
Welcome to the community, I hope you enjoy your time here :D
Thank you guys for the warm welcome! :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1484349332][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the Manacube Network! Nice to hear you play Softball! (I don't play softball I play Baseball) Hope you keep enjoying your time on this awesome network!
Welcome to this wicked cool Community :)
Dont hesitate to ask a question in-game or on this forums, since this community enjoys making new players feel welcome!
[ I also like mint green :D ]
Thanks! :D It's nice to hear that we have things in common! :)

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
I really like your introduction and welcome to ManaCube! If you wanna talk about PC Games, Music or whatever you prefer, check /staff for my name (Shironu) or just go to parkour, because I am there very often :D

Shron

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
I play a lot of skyblock, im exited to see you there! My IGN is KawaiiMiku19 and my rank is MVP.
btw I LOVE Huskies and OMG YOU LIKE POKEMON! I LOVE POKEMON! :O

_Woolfie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
_Woolfie
_Woolfie
ELITE
Ratings
168 1
Same here I loveeeee Skyblock (which I'm mainly on) and Pokémon :D Also your Intro is 10/10. I gotta say welcome :) and if you ever need anything feel free to ask me.

JustJaymee

Donator
Ratings
49 1
I play a lot of skyblock, im exited to see you there! My IGN is KawaiiMiku19 and my rank is MVP.
btw I LOVE Huskies and OMG YOU LIKE POKEMON! I LOVE POKEMON! :O
Yess I've seen you around! :) And I see you like the eeveelutions! I do too! :D :eek: <3
[DOUBLEPOST=1484525837][/DOUBLEPOST]
I really like your introduction and welcome to ManaCube! If you wanna talk about PC Games, Music or whatever you prefer, check /staff for my name (Shironu) or just go to parkour, because I am there very often :D

Shron
Great thankyou! :D I've been getting into parkour a lot lately (Not that I'm any good aha) But I will definitely see you around! :)

Same here I loveeeee Skyblock (which I'm mainly on) and Pokémon :D Also your Intro is 10/10. I gotta say welcome :) and if you ever need anything feel free to ask me.
Yes Skyblock would have to be my favourite I reckon! The others are coming close! Especially creative, I'm love building! :)
Thankyou I will take that into consideration! :D

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
I may be late, but Welcome to Manacube! I love music too, and play skyblock too, Ill see you around then! If you see me just say hi, and if you have any questions just message me. Ill do my best to answer! Welcome :D

JustJaymee

Donator
Ratings
49 1
I may be late, but Welcome to Manacube! I love music too, and play skyblock too, Ill see you around then! If you see me just say hi, and if you have any questions just message me. Ill do my best to answer! Welcome :D
Thanks Kat! :D And it's better late than never :) <3
[DOUBLEPOST=1485059377][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the server! I love the usage of colors, among other things. I hope to catch you online someday, if I can ever be pried off of survival!
Thank you :) Hey I might just come on survival one day! I've never played it :D