Hello staff lords!!

Ratings
Hello guys admins, owner, moderators, helpers, and all, I wanted to ask because recently I found a hacker and managed to report it on time and was banned by one of you, I wanted to ask because I am very interested in helping them report hackers, To the server mostly in the parkour, I have rank insane so I feel able to talk to them and tell them that I want to help reporting hackers, they told me that it can not be recorded to other users or something like that but I only record to have evidence, almost everything I do it with photos and telling staff members to come to where I am so I would appreciate reading this and knowing that I will help them reporting hackers as it is one of the best parkour servers, and I would hate to be full of hackers, thanks For reading and waiting for your response

Atte: Arampol (nickname in game)

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hey Arampol,

From what I'm reading, I see that you'd like to help us (the staff team) catch hackers. That's honestly great! We can't always spot all hackers, so whenever you're in-game and see a hacker, feel free to /report (name). If you are able to record the hacker, that would be even better. Parkour staff isn't on at all times (check with /staff) so, when you recorded a hacker and notice that no staff member has come to take a look at it, you can report the player here: http://forums.manacube.com/forums/player-reports/

Your help is really appreciated, have fun and see you around!

Ratings
OOh very thanks,
And I will not hesitate to warn and record the hackers, for some reason a user told me that it could not be recorded on the server

Raceh

Forum Expert
Ratings
154 7
Hey Arampol,

Thank you for catching and reporting hackers! Remember you don't need the "special" Helper tag in-game to help out the staff team! If you would like you can always apply, but please make sure to read the requirements first! Thanks again for reporting hackers, and I can't wait to see you in-game!

Regards,
Traverse