Gaming

Forum Expert
MVP
SadGirlNoceda
SadGirlNoceda
MVP
Ratings
114 6
Im Gaming an ive played ManaCube, the best server, for over a year now.:):):):):):):););););););)

ABennn

Ratings
106 6
Hey Gaming!

I've only been playing since May, but have been loving every moment on the server. I've really enjoyed the forums though, giving tips on applications has really been a good experience.

I've been playing on parkour mostly, so that's definitely my favorite. What is your favorite part of manacube?

-AnEmerald

Gaming

Forum Expert
MVP
SadGirlNoceda
SadGirlNoceda
MVP
Ratings
114 6
Hey! My favorate part of ManaCube is Survival and Creative. I like survival more.

ABennn

Ratings
106 6
Cool! I tried playing survival after it reset. However I found myself confused on a few levels. I may venture back there sometime soon. We'll see ;)

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hi Gaming,

Since you've played for quite some time, I don't think I have to say welcome. Anyways, it's good to see you've been enjoying your time on the server. I play on both Creative (I also am helper there) and Survival, so we might bump into each other soon again.

See you around the server!

LawsOfScience

MVP
Ratings
Heya Gaming!
I see you've been on here a while. I hope you've been enjoying the community! I myself remember Minevast so I'm a bit OG (not to brag but Minevast was awesome). Maybe we'll run into each other one day; I mainly play Creative.
Hope to see ya around!

BelenusHorror

Dedicated Member
ELITE
KingBelenus
KingBelenus
ELITE
Ratings
66 7
Howdy there, Gaming!
I know you've been playing for a while, so I'm guessing my 'welcome' would be just a repeat and long overdue, but I still welcome you to the community. I, personally, haven't tried out the survival part of the server yet. I'm more of a parkour fan, myself; however, I hope you're enjoying what ManaCube has to offer! If you ever need a friend to talk to, I'd be more than willing to help. :D
Hope to chat with you sometime~

Sophie(413)

Ratings
90 4
Hey Gaming! A "welcome" isn't really needed..

But anyways, I totally agree that Manacube is definitely the BEST server!! But I do remember Minevast, as I'm well a very OG OG.. been with the server for two years! I joined in 2015! xD

I have taken a break, but I love parkour, though I'm like super rusty. And survival like you, I kinda play parkour, though I really can't build xD

Cya around uhh somehow..?
Sophie