Hello

xlify

MVP
MilkyDoritos
MilkyDoritos
MVP
Ratings
33 3
Just wanted to check in on everyone. How was your easter and how is it going so far during covid-19. Im interested in hearing stories. :)

axiatinc

ELITE
axiatinc
axiatinc
ELITE
Ratings
40 4
My easter was good even though I didn't get to spend it with my whole extended family as usual. The quarantine sucks and I miss my friends, but at least it's for a good cause and everyone will be healthy in the end. How was yours?

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
I think I am the only person that has actually benefited from quarantine lmao. I recently got a job at the local supermarket and I'm finally finding the time to do things I love, like draw and learn makeup. I do miss my friends, though :(

OPCape

Ratings
19 2
My easter was better than expected. I was supposed to be on a training camp in Denmark, but that didnt go as planned. Other than that my easter has been surprisingly good. my parents has been very good with making the best out of the situation :)

borababie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
borababie
borababie
ELITE
Ratings
196 3
Just wanted to check in on everyone. How was your easter and how is it going so far during covid-19. Im interested in hearing stories. :)
easter was all good! nothing changed really. quarantine kinda sucks because I cannot have a birthday party this year, and I'm worried about my friends and family. I'm sure everything will turn out okay as long as everyone tries their best to stay inside.

i hope you stay safe and happy!

xlify

MVP
MilkyDoritos
MilkyDoritos
MVP
Ratings
33 3
easter was all good! nothing changed really. quarantine kinda sucks because I cannot have a birthday party this year, and I'm worried about my friends and family. I'm sure everything will turn out okay as long as everyone tries their best to stay inside.

i hope you stay safe and happy!
I hope your able to do something for your birthday. That really sucks, i'm sorry to hear that. I think we are all worried about friends and family being safe. Thank you, stay safe and have a good one!

xlify

MVP
MilkyDoritos
MilkyDoritos
MVP
Ratings
33 3
My easter was better than expected. I was supposed to be on a training camp in Denmark, but that didnt go as planned. Other than that my easter has been surprisingly good. my parents has been very good with making the best out of the situation :)
Thats awesome that it went better than you thought! thats good that you and your family can make the best out of the current situation. Have a good day :)

xlify

MVP
MilkyDoritos
MilkyDoritos
MVP
Ratings
33 3
I think I am the only person that has actually benefited from quarantine lmao. I recently got a job at the local supermarket and I'm finally finding the time to do things I love, like draw and learn makeup. I do miss my friends, though :(
Thats amazing to hear. not only are you able to do the things you love but you got a job thats a really big step in life (if you haven't already got a job) we all miss our friends it can be a but boring at times. Stay safe and have a good one!

xlify

MVP
MilkyDoritos
MilkyDoritos
MVP
Ratings
33 3
My easter was good even though I didn't get to spend it with my whole extended family as usual. The quarantine sucks and I miss my friends, but at least it's for a good cause and everyone will be healthy in the end. How was yours?
That sucks that you didnt get to spend time with your whole family, im sure you were looking forward to it. We all miss our friends and other family, its most definitely not the best thing, but for me at least I get to stay inside and do things I love (playing games) lol. I definetly hope all stay as healthy as possible. And for me. it was alright, i dont really do much for easter, i mainly just ate candy with my mom and dad and played Minecraft. Stay safe!

Okaylie

MVP
Okaylie
Okaylie
MVP
Ratings
Love this wholesome content! Easter was great and quarantining is quarantining :/ How was yours?!

xlify

MVP
MilkyDoritos
MilkyDoritos
MVP
Ratings
33 3
Love this wholesome content! Easter was great and quarantining is quarantining :/ How was yours?!
It wasn't really much, I mainly just ate candy with my parents and played minecraft. Pretty calm, nothing to big. Stay safe!

Nxight

PATRON
nxight
nxight
Patron
Ratings
dang that is good one:).