Help please. Gems error?

Alazaruso

ELITE
alazaruso153
alazaruso153
ELITE
Ratings
mollynewton1 appears to be missing gems. She should have 220 and is at 0. I just bought her 200 because she was saving up for VIP and while she did buy /tpa yesterday the balance should have been at 220 after the fact. I'll ask if she could have accidentally bought something but as of right now I just read a message from her saying they're missing and asking how that is possible. Possibly just a server error? I dunno, thanks in advance to whoever helps get this sorted!

Attachments

Alazaruso

ELITE
alazaruso153
alazaruso153
ELITE
Ratings
mollynewton1 , I know I typed it it properly only because she had them last night. She was like 'omg I have over 200 gems now" and I told her yeah I bought you 200 toward VIP. the paypal address for the order would have been [email protected] hope that helps. Thanks! I dunno, she could have very well bought something and didn't realize it but she got a few from other helpful players too.

Only thing she says she's bought so far is /tpa Can you check and see if her account has /repair? because I also told her just to save it for that and that I would likely buy her VIP next week anyway. I just know whatever happened they aren't there and they were. Hopefully we can get it figured out. Thanks again man!

Alazaruso

ELITE
alazaruso153
alazaruso153
ELITE
Ratings
Checked the paypal receipt too just to be sure. It is typed correctly. We correspond a lot through /m and /mail but yeah that was the first thing I thought too was "I hope I typed it in properly."