jayjayrox

Dedicated Member
Banned
jayjayrox
jayjayrox
MVP+
Ratings
157 29
So I've recently gotten back into minecraft. Playing modpacks ect. And I decided to join manacube and play parkour, and almost cry because I forgot how tf to parkour. I was wondering. What part of manacube should I play? And why should I play that?

OPCape

Ratings
19 2
I play skyblock and really enjoy it. the Season just reset so, now is the perfect time to join. However most of the games on manacube are really depending on when the reset is. However Survival and Parkour are really fun, either way.

jayjayrox

Dedicated Member
Banned
jayjayrox
jayjayrox
MVP+
Ratings
157 29
Skyblock is alright. I've played a few servers here and there, I just always mess up aka make my cobble gen into obsidian..........................
Survival is just eh? Survival is survival it may be good, but again I don't know what to do with these. I've only played parkour. xD

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Skyblock is indeed amazing. i have been playing entire last season and I enjoy the community as well as just playing on it :) If u are deciding to join, Join oasis not Aztec xDD

jayjayrox

Dedicated Member
Banned
jayjayrox
jayjayrox
MVP+
Ratings
157 29
No. :( I just spent so long trying to do an expert map and fell on an easy pressure plate..................
Parkour is toxic with it's pressure plates ::::::(

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
its okay, don't play maps with landmines. they are a bad feature. parkour is a major pog and i'm sure you'll learn how to play again. if not, you can improve!

jayjayrox

Dedicated Member
Banned
jayjayrox
jayjayrox
MVP+
Ratings
157 29
Casey I was thinking about playing kitpvp. Just need to install a hack client..... I mean I'm gonna just play normally :)

Nxight

PATRON
nxight
nxight
Patron
Ratings
you should really play survival, it is really fun, but I would start getting into it later bc it is about to be reset.