• Username;Skytrider04
  • Photos of your Parkour:

• The # of your Plot / or warp name to it
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane) Easy
  • Number of jumps (Optional) 60

Attachments

Duskful

Ratings
Looks good! When taking screenshots I suggest clicking F1 from now on, as it will hide your hot bar. Also make sure to click reply so you can quote another person, causing them to get a notification on the forums when you do so. Good luck on your submission!

Aerophic

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
74 3
This is cool!

Christian

Forum Master
ELITE
IIChristianII
IIChristianII
ELITE
Ratings
341 8
@AwesomeG1rlyG1rl Hey there as i said before you are allowed to look at google/YT pixel arts. you don't need to go around hoping to every map telling them that you found a template on the internet and bringing their confidence down.

Aerophic

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
74 3
@AwesomeG1rlyG1rl Hey there as i said before you are allowed to look at google/YT pixel arts. you don't need to go around hoping to every map telling them that you found a template on the internet and bringing their confidence down.
You are allowed to look at google/youtube pixel arts but, if you copy them and they are like the exact same thing, the parkour would get rejected. This has happened to me and my friend, she looked up the pixel art on google and she told me she didn't go on google or anything and she lied to me and then we submitted the map and it got rejected.

Christian

Forum Master
ELITE
IIChristianII
IIChristianII
ELITE
Ratings
341 8
You are allowed to look at google/youtube pixel arts but, if you copy them and they are like the exact same thing, the parkour would get rejected. This has happened to me and my friend, she looked up the pixel art on google and she told me she didn't go on google or anything and she lied to me and then we submitted the map and it got rejected.
One of the parkour Mods told me i could so i took their word :D

AliAliAli

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
Hey sorry to say this but I will be reject this parkour as it is pixel art. Good build but we don't accept pixel art. Love the theme. Thanks for submitting and I hope to see more in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.