Hey Guys

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
So there's alot of rumors going around about me being a he or she. Im finally going to open this up to the forums and members here that may not know about it.

I am transgender.

I was born a female but believe I was born in the wrong body.

I am trying to transition into a male.

However, There are complications.

It costs alot of money, Money that I dont have right now. So currently I am waiting until I am able to get my parts to officially consider myself male.

Most of you may be uncomfortable with this, But you can call me Tenshi if pleased. Its fine with me.

However, This opens up transphobic players and sometimes even staff members to see this, Which worries me.

I will not let that stop me from being who I am.

The pronouns I use are they, their, or they're when referring to me. They make me the most comfortable whereas being called dude or guy or he makes me uncomfortable, as I am not a full male yet.

So yeah, I guess thats it.

Finally getting that off my chest.

Woo.

Feel free to ask any appropriate questions or say what you want that is kind.

:)

Ratings
I have a quote that I say a lot when someone comes out to a group of people. Whether that group is on the internet or in a personal close pack of friends. This quote is:
"Some of the hardest things to say end up being the best at admit." -Ghandi
I will support anyone who is going through any sorts of changes, friend or stranger. If you ever need someone to talk to I will be here, just send me a message!

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
I know I am a little bit late but I am so happy you were comfortable enough to come out. I have a few friends who are transgender but are too afraid to come out because they are scared their parents won't accept them. I am in the LGBT+ community along with you, Tenshi. I came out as a lesbian last year but I haven't told my grandparents and my relatives due to the fact they like traditional marriages. My mother knows and she accepts it so I don't care what jerks and trolls say.

-Manyrain