Hey, There!

Ratings
Hey guys my name is Dalton. I love technology, games, hanging out with friends and family, coding, graphics design, and helping people. I recently graduated from Basic training and became a US Navy E-3 this is a big accomplishment to me and it's something I am very proud of. I love Minecraft.. Don't we all? I'm 18 years old and a very old player on this server, I would love to meet some of the newer people so feel free to introduce yourself to me or just say hey!

-Dalton

Dwiniveer

The Moderator
Ratings
29 7
Congratz on navy my dad was navy and my borther just enlisted in Marines, "The Proud the Few the Marines" I'm glad you did not go Army are you planning on doing something with technology in the navy? and Welcome back to Minevast!

Ratings
How did you know? The way I looked at it really to find what was the smartest decision for me was that I wanted to travel the world but at the same time I wanted to get the top schooling for the field I wanted to be in for the rest of my life which is Computers / Technology. I respect members of every branch I just saw that the Navy was the place where I could do everything I wanted to do! Thank you and nice to meet you @Zane