Heyy.

JustConor

Donator
Ratings
11 1
Hi my name is Conor and I live in the United Kingdom. I am fifteen years old and play minecraft as one of my hobbies. I found MineVast after a friend referred it to me, and I loved it. I got that addicted I started playing more than he did. I have been playing for a while now but still wanted to post this out of curiosity to see what replies I would get. I play KitPvP on MineVast the most because I found it fun and exciting as well as "talking" to the staff members @SunsetMagic @Drakey @Tywone when I'm on. Thanks for reading! Post any questions below!

ILiekSand | Sand

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
115 29
Hai...Stop fucking bow spamming me you little shit <3 WELCOME 2 THE FORUMS...THIS IS THE PLACE WHERE I DONT GIVE A FUCK..Actually I do give a fuck..Only of stupid Kawaii things... <3 &Stop bow spamming me & killing me
[DOUBLEPOST=1460664577][/DOUBLEPOST]
was this was a v inspiration post ty for helpin me through the hard times i couldnt do it without u xox
Why dont u luv me!
[DOUBLEPOST=1460664677][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello Conor,

I am glad you enjoy KitPvP and I love "talking" to you to <3

See you around
Love me aswell! <3 & what dafuq were u doing with the bow like...23 mins ago..at spawn just spamming it xD

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
I love you to <3

I was just talking to my friends and I usually just run around when I do that. For some reason I decided to make patterns with my bow ... Lol
When I chat the things I do are boring however they don't distract me from my chatting.

I wasn't going to log of the server because I was still there if people needed help.

ILiekSand | Sand

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
115 29
I love you to <3

I was just talking to my friends and I usually just run around when I do that. For some reason I decided to make patterns with my bow ... Lol
When I chat the things I do are boring however they don't distract me from my chatting.

I wasn't going to log of the server because I was still there if people needed help.
oooooooooooooooh....OMG I FARTED..tbh Its liek I cant connect 2 MV always comes like "Timed out you little fat shit" or "Ur Internet is 2 shit, get better internet you prick"

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Welcome to the fourms :) I hope you enjoy your stay on here and on the server :p

JustConor

Donator
Ratings
11 1
Welcome to the forums! I am new here as well, so we could possibly get to know each other soon! :)
Thanks and maybe we will :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1460707509][/DOUBLEPOST]
does the v stand for virgin, so that means this helped u loose ur virginitE
Do you like killing the forums with weird posts?? xD Thanks for the reply anyway :p
[DOUBLEPOST=1460707558][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the community.

I hope you enjoy your stay here :D

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, etc., then don't be afraid to send a message to myself or another staff member.
Thanks Tyler <3

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
Thanks and maybe we will :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1460707509][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do you like killing the forums with weird posts?? xD Thanks for the reply anyway :p
[DOUBLEPOST=1460707558][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks Tyler <3
NO buddy he is giving us hints that this thread gave him the curage to do whatever u want!

JustConor

Donator
Ratings
11 1
@Drakey a beautiful unicorn like you :D

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Welcome to Minevast :D I Think you should play skyblock. I play there the most. Well Good to see ya. Any questions ask any of us.
<3