Hi! (Vaen)

daniel.

MVP+
vaen
vaen
MVP+
Ratings
125 3
Hello there users of Vaen, I go by as the name of Vaen. I have recently spent a lot of time on the server and a couple of minutes ago took the decision to make a forum account, I don't exactly have a lot of things to say about myself except for the fact that I absolutely love pizza and it's possibly the best thing that has been created on this planet, aside from that I consider myself as a pretty jolly and heart warming person and like to play on this server (mostly parkour but I do occasionally stroll around the other servers from time to time) If you do meet me in-game don't be afraid to say hi to me or something, I don't bite. Anyway, hope to see some of you people in the near future!!! Bye :)

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Welcome to ManaCube Vaen. I saw you on parkour already a few times and you are an interesting person. Hit me up, if you want to talk :D

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Welcome to Manacube! If you see me around say hi! I'm not the best at parkour maybe we could play sometime, I could always improve. I love pizza too <3 If you have any questions feel free to message me. I'll do my best to answer.