Kingaroo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Kingaroo
Kingaroo
ELITE
Ratings
171 4
Okay, well I didn't know his section of the forums existed. So hi there players of minevast/manacube. I am xxiKing and I have been on the server before it was manacube on the parkour. I was in a phase of minecraft when all I wanted was parkour i don't know why. I am a very active player now because I have made a few friends I play with on the daily.

Fun Facts:
-I am most active on Skyblock/Creative/Survival.
-I am very active on the daily. I have stayed up until my dad woke up one time.
- My favorite color is Red/Black.
-I am Rank MVP
-I aspire to become a Helper. a pm or just say hi I won't bite.

-xxiKing

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Welcome to the ManaCube Community xxiKing :D. I hope to see you around on here and I hope you are having fun. If you wanna talk to me, I am most likely on creative and parkour :D

Shron

Kingaroo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Kingaroo
Kingaroo
ELITE
Ratings
171 4
Thanks shron! O// I have seen you many times lmao. You were the first Helper I saw on skyblock.

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
Hello King! I hope you are enjoying our server and our amazing community! I always see your in the Survival chat but I never really speak much to you!

Kingaroo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Kingaroo
Kingaroo
ELITE
Ratings
171 4
Ye I always see you, but im usually in party chat so i dont talk in public chat as much.

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Hello! I saw you on skyblock earlier today! Welcome to Manacube! As for becoming helper if you try your hardest you'll get it. It just takes hardwork, knowledge of the server, and commitment. Good luck!